ADVERTISEMENT

UK stat leaders in the Bahamas. How 'bout that Herro FT shooting?

Buzz regarding Johnson’s 3-point shooting in practice was not a fake rumor. I think Quickley’s jumper will continue to improve as he gets comfortable and if we get Baker back this team will have four sharpshooters, more then plenty.

4.5 assists for Quickly is outstanding.
10.3 rebounds for Travis, also outstanding
44% from 3 point range for two players = outstanding
Something not on the stat sheet is how hard the entire team played. They were, you guessed it: outstanding.
Those games were so much fun to watch. I was in an outstanding mood all weekend. I know because the wife told me my attitude was

Outstanding :)

4.5 assists for Quickly is outstanding.
10.3 rebounds for Travis, also outstanding
44% from 3 point range for two players = outstanding
Something not on the stat sheet is how hard the entire team played. They were, you guessed it: outstanding.
Those games were so much fun to watch. I was in an outstanding mood all weekend. I know because the wife told me my attitude was
Outstanding :)

I really like the adjustments that we saw from game 1 to 4.

Quade shot horribly the first game by going 0/6. But finished 4/12...so he went 4/6. Which is impressive. Probably could have taken more.

Nick picking up rebounding in second half of the trip. Which is nice to see after solidifying his scoring in first couple games.

but each game there seems to be adjustment and it was really nice to see.

The team shot 38% from 3 as a team...after 2/20 as a team in first game. TH and KJ both finished 44.4%. PJ finished at 42.4%. RT/IQ finished at 40% from three.

Versatility from the guard in terms of total package is great. If we can see this team become a shut down / in your face defensive team to go along with offensive ball movement team that this is...WOW.

I want to see lots of Hagans and IQ together.

They both initiate offense without dominating the ball. They both make the right play. They can both guard multiple positions and pressure the ball constantly. They both hit the glass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT