ADVERTISEMENT

UK or Trump Speech?

giphy.gif

IF it's going to be historical and IF the president is great, then it seems that you should watch the speech and record the game.

I would never watch the SOTU. Even if my favorite president Abraham Lincoln would deliver it. Yeah I know he's been dead for over 150 years but you get my point.

Reactions: roguemocha
I am watching basketball but am taping President Trump speech. Both will be great to watch.

Politics or U.K. Basketball? Jesus if you have to even think about what to choose then you should cancel your membership here. I'll take Kentucky basketball over any bunch of self serving corrupt politicians.
Especially if it is the Democrats

Reactions: coach-2
Politics or U.K. Basketball? Jesus if you have to even think about what to choose then you should cancel your membership here. I'll take Kentucky basketball over any bunch of self serving corrupt politicians.
Couldn't agree more about the self-serving corrupt politicians on both sides of the aisle but don't think Trump is a politician, as we know them, and probably why they all hate him. He is the turd in their DC punchbowl and a breath of fresh air for the country, IMO.

Trump "This is the greatest speech of all time. I have the best words. Yes my wife is a former super model I bought her with all my money. Pussy is never a bad investment. I just fired my whole cabinet. I'll be hosting a new TV show called The apprentice: Cabinet positions. Steve banon will be on so I can fire him again. Ha you're fired Steve" I don't hate the guy but he's not a great orator

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Why could Trump, or any other president, say that we don’t already know? I could write his speech verbatim if I wanted to.

Cats.

Why could Trump, or any other president, say that we don’t already know? I could write his speech verbatim if I wanted to.

Cats.
Iowahawk feels basically the same way (except I don't think hes a Cat fan)...

Not even a question there. I mean UK will last and keep making great memories for years to come. As far as the POTUS he will be lucky to make great memories till the end of his term.....

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
I will watch the basketball game, but turn the sound off and listen to the SOTU. Seems simple enough.

Kinda like watching Wizard of Oz with the sound muted while listening to Dark Side of the Moon? Cool....might be entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT