ADVERTISEMENT

UK not in PG Mannion‘s final four

Who cares. He had puke or az written all over him. Most likely we will have either green, Quickley, or both returning next year with Maxey. They list Maxey as a pg but we know he more than likely plays the 2 with his shooting ability and being 6’4. Cal will probably add another pg as well but I don’t think it will be Anthony

Reactions: jace2012
meme4745ec92722ff4e6.jpg

Reactions: Macy's socks
Have we offered a true PG in this class?

I think maybe Cal knows at least one of Green, Quickley, or Hagans will be back and Maxey can also play some PG.

He just doesn't seem to be too concerned about getting a PG in this class.

Reactions: Cats192
That sucks, he is a straight beast, I remember when he used to come watch us play and shoot around as a very young kid (his father played at Utah university) and he looked like a future star even then.

One of Quickley or Hagans should probably be back next year. Kentucky has to feel good about the point guard spot, whether thats with Cole Anthony or with guys returning. No offer to Mannion, no offer to Kira Lewis. Id love for us to add Scottie Lewis to our current back court.

Reactions: Jazzycat
I'd say he might be similar to the Alex Curoso guy who played for Texas A@m 2012- 2016. He was a really good steady point guard for them. Plays for the Lakers nowadays on a two way contract.

LOL, can we please stop with all Cole Anthony BS, he's not coming to UK.
yea I mean for real. Cole Anthony is the son of Greg ''I love unc/hate ky'' Anthony.
He aint letting his son play for Kentucky. No way no how. I'm surprised he hasn't been commited to UNC since he was 6 years old. Still believe he ends up there out of the blue.

yea I mean for real. Cole Anthony is the son of Greg ''I love unc/hate ky'' Anthony.
He aint letting his son play for Kentucky. No way no how. I'm surprised he hasn't been commited to UNC since he was 6 years old. Still believe he ends up there out of the blue.

It wouldn’t be out of the blue, he just visited Chapel Hill last week.

Have we offered a true PG in this class?

I think maybe Cal knows at least one of Green, Quickley, or Hagans will be back and Maxey can also play some PG.

He just doesn't seem to be too concerned about getting a PG in this class.

Well we have Maxey already ... Idk, I don’t think Green, Hagans nor Quick have solidified and told cal “I’m gonna be back” to the extent of making Cal comfortable to just assume it’ll happen. It is only August. Way way way to early to assume anybody will be back especially considering both Vando and Gabriel left without even being drafted (with vando inking a multi million $ deal at that )

Who cares. He had puke or az written all over him. Most likely we will have either green, Quickley, or both returning next year with Maxey. They list Maxey as a pg but we know he more than likely plays the 2 with his shooting ability and being 6’4. Cal will probably add another pg as well but I don’t think it will be Anthony

Is the thought that Hagans is NBA bound?

ADVERTISEMENT