ADVERTISEMENT

UK Memorabilia

Dude... This is incredible!!! WOW.

26176187_10213837201717018_344905350_n.jpg

:cool2:
This one has not gone up on EBay. If you want it, let me know.

Reactions: Cindog28
AS it turn out, ebay frowns on selling sealed commemorative bottles. I had 4 bottles up to over $700 and they yanked the listing. Anyone have any experience selling collector bourbon bottles on auction sites other than ebay?

I have the same question as Diggers. I was searching for a site where I could potentially sell a rare 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Decanter that is still sealed. I've found a few empty bottles for sale online, but have not been able to track down an unsealed one.

I know eBay has rules about selling full bottles. Any idea if it could be listed here? Any other UK fan sites that might work? Thanks for your help!

I have to do the same thing. I have a treasure and I can't take it to the grave. I have things like Adolph Rupp, Issel, Pratt and Casey signed team posters. 1958 NCAA Championship program (Elgin Baylor, etc.) Basketball magazines (Blue Ribbon, Street & Smiths and Cats Pause) in mint condition and some are over 50 years old. Some when Lew Alcindor was in high school and Jerry West and Oscar were in college. Many UK clothing items including 1978 Championship items. Lots of work to do because time is running out. Downsize, I must downsize.

I need to check out how Ebay works.

Sawnee please contact me first. I am an avid collector and cherish everything.

Sawnee please message me as I collect lots of UK items. Old basketball and football items. I even have a 1948 Final Four Program. The program from the night UK won the Gold Medal in the 48 Olympics in London. Anyway would love to chat and see if there might be some interest on both sides.

For anyone who has or collects game programs I have a request if they’d be willing to help. Basically I’d like to get a scan of the cover. Don’t need the physical program, just a good scan of it.

I keep a list of the games for which I have scans at the following link:

http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/Statistics/gameprograms.html

Some are high quality, some not so much. I’d appreciate if you could check to see whether the programs you have are ones I don’t have or even if I do, you can get a better quality photo.

Thanks

All I did was post a few times that I was selling my collection and anyone interested could email me for pics and details. If that was a violation, it must have been minor.

I had team balls from 58, 66, 78, 96, 98, and 12, all with glass cases. A piece of the 96 Championship floor, a piece of the Rupp floor, and a JSA certified Rupp autograph that looked like he signed it yesterday. Those and a few more neat pieces. I miss it for sure but needed cash. Adulting sucks.
I bought Macy’s collection and a lot of other items from this site (with the most recent being delivered in a day or two). So I think it’s a good place to talk business.

I have the same question as Diggers. I was searching for a site where I could potentially sell a rare 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Decanter that is still sealed. I've found a few empty bottles for sale online, but have not been able to track down an unsealed one.

I know eBay has rules about selling full bottles. Any idea if it could be listed here? Any other UK fan sites that might work? Thanks for your help!

Here’s a link where you can get a free evaluation:

http://www.bourbongentlemen.com/

Or if you want to leave an email address I can forward it to the site owner for you.

How much do you want for the sealed decanter?

Sawnee please contact me first. I am an avid collector and cherish everything.
Morg, I have been in the hospital this week and we released yesterday so things are in a blur for me right now. I will certainly let you know before I make any moves on my collection. As soon as I get back on track I probably need to make an inventory of the items by category.

For now keep me in your prayers as I am facing surgery in a week or so. As soon as the infection clears up. Thanks man.

Morg, I have been in the hospital this week and we released yesterday so things are in a blur for me right now. I will certainly let you know before I make any moves on my collection. As soon as I get back on track I probably need to make an inventory of the items by category.

For now keep me in your prayers as I am facing surgery in a week or so. As soon as the infection clears up. Thanks man.

Good luck man. I'll be praying for you.

Reactions: TeoJ
No ditto me and you ditto 2nds.

Do not break between a man and his UK memorabilia deal.

Watching you.
lol...but true
I have a Ron Mercer autograph jersey; if interested. I bought it from the Cats Paws, circa 1995

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, but here it goes:

My wife and I are going to be downsizing next year and I have a man cave full of UK stuff. I have not seen similar items for sale anywhere to even get a good starting price. A few examples would be a 98 team signed ball and a framed print of the 98 championship game tip off signed by the seniors (Mills, Edwards and Shepard).

Has anyone ever sold UK memorabilia, and where is the best place to do so? I am assuming Ebay is the best answer, but wanted to solicit opinions.

I have had poor experiences with Craigslist and would rather not go that route. I am also in the Cincinnati area which further complicates things.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Are the sports illustrated covers still avail?

Sorry to hear that Sawnee

You are in my prayers, sir. If I can do anything to help then please let me know. :pray:

My wife and I are going to be downsizing next year and I have a man cave full of UK stuff. I have not seen similar items for sale anywhere to even get a good starting price. A few examples would be a 98 team signed ball and a framed print of the 98 championship game tip off signed by the seniors (Mills, Edwards and Shepard).

Has anyone ever sold UK memorabilia, and where is the best place to do so? I am assuming Ebay is the best answer, but wanted to solicit opinions.

I have had poor experiences with Craigslist and would rather not go that route. I am also in the Cincinnati area which further complicates things.

In the Cincy area, try calling Every But The House. They have online auctions and do a really good job. I just bought a lot of things from Cawood's estate, recently.

I could sure go for some nice UK b-ball stuff...I'm still lacking the 1980-84 Cats Pause yearbooks and Media Guides before 1973. You guys know I'm very much into UK history.

How much do you want for the sealed decanter?
I'm really not sure at this point. I've seen several empty decanters bring over $200 on eBay but after weeks of looking, I have been unable to find one still sealed. I have an email into a site to better understand the value and will get back to you shortly. If you want to send me your email address, I'll reach out to you directly once I have a price. I can also send you some pictures.

I'm really not sure at this point. I've seen several empty decanters bring over $200 on eBay but after weeks of looking, I have been unable to find one still sealed. I have an email into a site to better understand the value and will get back to you shortly. If you want to send me your email address, I'll reach out to you directly once I have a price. I can also send you some pictures.
Smashcat, if you send me your email address, I can send you some pictures if you might be interested in this. It's a 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Decanter that is still sealed.

If anyone would like to see it, just send me an email at mheck_man@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Send me a list of what you have with prices at corneo@jfs.hamilton-co.org

Smashcat, if you send me your email address, I can send you some pictures if you might be interested in this. It's a 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Decanter that is still sealed.

If anyone would like to see it, just send me an email at mheck_man@yahoo.com. Thanks!
I sent you my email address.

I have to do the same thing. I have a treasure and I can't take it to the grave. I have things like Adolph Rupp, Issel, Pratt and Casey signed team posters. 1958 NCAA Championship program (Elgin Baylor, etc.) Basketball magazines (Blue Ribbon, Street & Smiths and Cats Pause) in mint condition and some are over 50 years old. Some when Lew Alcindor was in high school and Jerry West and Oscar were in college. Many UK clothing items including 1978 Championship items. Lots of work to do because time is running out. Downsize, I must downsize.

I need to check out how Ebay works.
I would be interested in your stuff. If you are interested in selling let me know

Hey all,

I've had a lot of interest in this 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon Decanter that is still sealed, but it is still available for all you avid UK fans. This is a hard to find piece that would look great on any UK fans bar. I've seen a few empty ones on eBay, but not any sealed bottles.

I have posted the images to a Flickr page below so you can take a look. If interested, please send me an email to mheck_man@yahoo.com. Hoping to sell this in the next couple weeks. Thanks!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143614207@N04/?

Hello UK Basketball Fans! I just wanted to let everyone know I still have this 1974 Collectors Limited Edition Varsity UK Men's Edition Old Rip Van Winkle Bourbon Decanter that is still sealed for sale. This is a hard to find piece that would look great on any UK fans bar. I've not seen any sealed bottles on the web, just empty decanters.

I have some great pictures of this at the link below. If interested, please send me an email to mheck_man@yahoo.com. Get this in time for their Final Four run. Thanks!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143614207@N04/?

ADVERTISEMENT