ADVERTISEMENT

UK Hawaiian shirt. Thumbs up or thumbs down?

CAFF25-A2-CD68-4-CAA-B1-F0-9-B0495-C1-A51-B.gif

We had one just about like it when the Cats last went to Maui. I like it, especially if your going to Hawaii, or even a summer pool party.

Reactions: awf
Remove the green....then good...

Definitely would look better without the green. Just do the blue shirt with white flowers and white UK logos on it. Maybe a little black accents but that probably goes against the Hawaiian shirt etiquette.

Reactions: Fox2monk and BBUK
No, not a shirt I would ever wear but I can see some sporting this on a tropical beach somewhere and being OK with it. Not me though.

I'd wear it to a luau themed party or to the beach on vacation. Otherwise, I wouldn't get much use out of that shirt, and I can't really afford to spend much on novelty clothes. Fun shirt that would be a funny gift to receive, but I wouldn't pay for it.

I'd wear it to a luau themed party or to the beach on vacation. Otherwise, I wouldn't get much use out of that shirt, and I can't really afford to spend much on novelty clothes. Fun shirt that would be a funny gift to receive, but I wouldn't pay for it.
I always thought that Hawaiian Shirts were for guys with big bellies that couldn't tuck in their regular shirt. We used to have Hawaiian Shirt Fridays at work until someone wore one with WWII Aircraft nose art with scantily clad women. Needless to say, we no longer have Hawaiian Shirt Friday at work.

Reactions: awf
The results here don’t give this shirtmaker much hope for making a profit,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT