ADVERTISEMENT

UK has already played 5 of their 6 games v the current AP top 12

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018

Our only other game of the 6 v the current top 12 will be in Rupp v #2 UT.

Of the other 5 games we have played v the AP top 12 only 1 has been played in Rupp:
at Zags
v UCLA in MSG
at Bama
at UT
v KU
v UT

Couple this with a huge roster turnover again to start the season and injuries and I hope you guys can take off your entitled glasses just for a moment and see why UK has struggled to this point of the season.

Now we are healthy, dont play on the road v anymore top 10 teams and we are starting to gel.

Buckle your big blue seat belts!

Last edited:
Jeez - I wish Cal was a relentless about coaching, learning, playing the best roster, defending inbound plays under the basket, UK's inbound plays under the basket, in game recognition and adjustments vs "I don't know - I'll have to watch the tape", taking some pride in his job and the UK basketball legacy as you are posting complete nonsense on this board.

Then we might see some changes.

Last edited:

Of the other 5 games we have played v the AP top 12 only 1 has been played in Rupp:
at Zags
v UCLA in MSG
at Bama
at UT
v KU
v UT

Couple this with a huge roster turnover again to start the season and injuries and I hope you guys can take off your entitled glasses just for a moment and see why UK has struggled to this point of the season.

Now we are healthy, dont play on the road v anymore top 10 teams and we are starting to gel.

Stop, just stop.

at Zags
v UCLA in MSG
at Bama
at UT
v KU
v UT

You do realize the ncaa tournament isn’t played at Rupp, correct? The only entitled poster here is you. You’re the one who thinks despite the results Cal is entitled to praise and good credit.

He is getting exactly what he deserves based on his job performance.

I have a question for all the Cal slurpers… do any of you actually work irl? I can’t imagine anyone who works for living supporting Cal perform like this for $9 mil/year.

at Zags
v UCLA in MSG
at Bama
at UT
v KU
v UT

Plus ranked first on draft night.

Changing lives.

rpCCmer.jpg

OP why don’t you take your blinders off…

Last couple years have been not so great my friend and that should be pretty clear to see.

Everyone said it was the assistant coaches so we replaced those.
And guess what same thing not so dang good.
Common denominator is the head coach.
Straight up Cal has been tanking this program a little more each year.

at Zags
v UCLA in MSG
at Bama
at UT
v KU
v UT

This is it . This is the one . I’m finally going to use the “ignore” button .

at Zags
v UCLA in MSG
at Bama
at UT
v KU
v UT

1-5 so yeaaaa!!! Wooo hooo

So 4 of our 7 losses came against the Top 10. What are we supposed to do with that? Clap?
You dont need to clap but simply use your head and realize this team who was injured alot early on has been thru hell and realize the turnover from last yr and typically Cal’s teams start to improve drastically this time of season.
Am I saying we will go 10-0 to end the season? No, though we could. Yet, 8-2 as you stated yourself CB, is a distinct possibility. Our run to #9 starts tonight!

Last edited:
You do realize the ncaa tournament isn’t played at Rupp, correct? The only entitled poster here is you. You’re the one who thinks despite the results Cal is entitled to praise and good credit.

He is getting exactly what he deserves based on his job performance.

I have a question for all the Cal slurpers… do any of you actually work irl? I can’t imagine anyone who works for living supporting Cal perform like this for $9 mil/year.
Jmeeks, you do realize that the NCAAT games are not played on the top 12 in America’s home courts too right?
Geez I thought I taught you guys better than this!

Starting to jell? Lol.
Dude we shot nearly 50% as a team v Kansas who is ranked #16 in DE in KP.
What the heck do you call it?
Reeves and Frederick went a combined 0-8 from 3. That's not happening again.

Last edited:
So glad I was never a nerdy stats guy.
The eye test is all I need to know this team hasn't beaten any decent team with the exception of Tennessee. And that win had a lot to do with Tennessee uncharacteristically missing a bunch of easy layups.

So glad I was never a nerdy stats guy.
The eye test is all I need to know this team hasn't beaten any decent team with the exception of Tennessee. And that win had a lot to do with Tennessee uncharacteristically missing a bunch of easy layups.
You are obviously a glass half empty guy aren't you?

You are obviously a glass half empty guy aren't you?
Yea I have seen too much UK basketball under Calipari in the last few years to think it's a guarantee he is going to get this team going in the right direction.
Guess what, being an optimist is no guarantee that will happen either.

Can we do one of those Change.org things and send a petition to Rivals to get them to delete OP’s account and maybe an IP ban?

Yea I have seen too much UK basketball under Calipari in the last few years to think it's a guarantee he is going to get this team going in the right direction.
Guess what, being an optimist is no guarantee that will happen either.
No, but Im basing my optimism on realistic premises like the team being healthy, sos from earlier and moving forward, how Cal’s teams (who are usually always full of new players: 4 of UK’s top 7 rotation players are new as CJ was hurt all last season) start gelling this time of yr. How UK has the reigning NPOTY.
Its not blind optimisim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ukalum87
ADVERTISEMENT