ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans who are upset with Diallo are selfish and crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I agree about that completely
just wondered if the statements of "selfish" and "liar" will be retracted
I haven't used either of those words in any of my posts,we fans may never know the whole story and it remains to be seen how this plays out

Reactions: Bkocats
Really, that's your evidence? Half of what he said was tongue in cheek. He is highly intelligent, enough so to realize why fans may be annoyed with the Diallo decision. However, I've never bashed Diallo. In fact, I've called him brilliant numerous times. You're not doing very well at this message board cop thing.
Lol you basically just assumed a recruit is lying just to try and be right! Omg

I haven't used either of those words in any of my posts,we fans may never know the whole story and it remains to be seen how this plays out
oh I know you haven't, you're always cool, but there are some who have

but, all this speculation, and trashing the kid has happened since he announced has been, shall we say, premature? Very few seem to want to see how this plays out. Because, let's face it, no one knows for sure what the deal is.

Reactions: Cat78Scot
Lol you basically just assumed a recruit is lying just to try and be right! Omg
So implying the kid did something unethical like take advantage of UK (basically calling him a thief) isn't bashing? He is smart and we will get him and it will be because of Cal's history of getting players to the league faster than anyone and looking out for the players he has signed one of those being his friend Diallo.

So implying the kid did something unethical like take advantage of UK (basically calling him a thief) isn't bashing? He is smart and we will get him and it will be because of Cal's history of getting players to the league faster than anyone and looking out for the players he has signed one of those being his friend Diallo.
What?

Your very first post on this board insulting someone else's opinion he didnt tag you but you insult him. Here is one. "What an arrogant post. I'm glad you cleared everything up for we morons."
And? You have a problem with that? You may want to put your big boy pants on. And, no, I didn't insult Brian.

Your very first post on this board insulting someone else's opinion he didnt tag you but you insult him. Here is one. "What an arrogant post. I'm glad you cleared everything up for we morons."
And that was clearly directed to OP who used a broad brush to denigrate everyone who didn't agree with his narrative. It was arrogant.

I called him brilliant. I think you have demonstrated significant comprehensive issues. One would think, if you were correct about me, that you'd be getting some support, but nope.

I believed from the beginning that there were more possible negative outcomes than there were positive ones for this situation.As the saga has unfolded I am more convinced that is correct.I could be wrong but we will see.I think the division of views on the subject among fans that I consider the backbone of this board is striking

Recruiting and the make-up of the incoming team is always a hot topic every year,it provides it's own unique drama.I think we have taken that to new heights with all that has happened so far(think Diallo,Humphries,Knox,Bamba,Johnson and Vanderbilt's injury just to name a few) I can hardly wait to see how we top this next year

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
You responded to yourself and used your own twisted interpretation to support your idea that I bashed Diallo. Hmmm

And? You have a problem with that? You may want to put your big boy pants on. And, no, I didn't insult Brian.
Bwhaha. Dude the board is full of your little insults to others kinda like to me just saying "I was so full of it it's coming out of my ears" after I made a post with a link validating my point. Or how about this amazing piece of thinking. I actually think Cal does lots of things that benefit uk "Is that all you have? Let's get back to the subject. I've already seen your diatribes on this in other threads. You really think anything Cal does is ok and good for UK. You are part of the problem. Diallo used UK and Cal was a willing party to it. It was brilliant on Diallos part and foolish on Cal's part." Big boy pants? No I'm good this is fun. Doesn't bother me at all. Hell you being wrong doesn't even bother me but your opinion is agenda driven. Ignore a ridiculous amount of success we are having and harping on Cal making a decision that even if Diallo doesn't play did benefit UK. If nothing more than to help with Bamba and future recruiting. Tell you what you prove that wrong or even make a decent argument that it didn't I won't respond to any more of ur posts unless you do to mine. Gonna be honest man I actually think your pretty funny "Mr wizard" cracked me up

Interesting, I agree with almost all of that.
I think the major difference though, is you are not happy with Diallo on his decision to not play last year. That's a pretty big difference.
The fact that so many people are on both sides of that fence tells me that either choice he made was both wrong and right. So he was screwed either way and he shouldn't be criticized for his decision.

Bwhaha. Dude the board is full of your little insults to others kinda like to me just saying "I was so full of it it's coming out of my ears" after I made a post with a link validating my point. Or how about this amazing piece of thinking. I actually think Cal does lots of things that benefit uk "Is that all you have? Let's get back to the subject. I've already seen your diatribes on this in other threads. You really think anything Cal does is ok and good for UK. You are part of the problem. Diallo used UK and Cal was a willing party to it. It was brilliant on Diallos part and foolish on Cal's part." Big boy pants? No I'm good this is fun. Doesn't bother me at all. Hell you being wrong doesn't even bother me but your opinion is agenda driven. Ignore a ridiculous amount of success we are having and harping on Cal making a decision that even if Diallo doesn't play did benefit UK. If nothing more than to help with Bamba and future recruiting. Tell you what you prove that wrong or even make a decent argument that it didn't I won't respond to any more of ur posts unless you do to mine. Gonna be honest man I actually think your pretty funny "Mr wizard" cracked me up
Nothing you quoted supported your increasingly bizarre interactions with me.

You responded to yourself and used your own twisted interpretation to support your idea that I bashed Diallo. Hmmm

Is that all you have? Let's get back to the subject. I've already seen your diatribes on this in other threads. You really think anything Cal does is ok and good for UK. You are part of the problem. Diallo used UK and Cal was a willing party to it. It was brilliant on Diallos part and foolish on Cal's part.
These are your words. Lots more of these little awesome insights and your not bashing Diallo then?

I think the major difference though, is you are not happy with Diallo on his decision to not play last year. That's a pretty big difference.
The fact that so many people are on both sides of that fence tells me that either choice he made was both wrong and right. So he was screwed either way and he shouldn't be criticized for his decision.
Almost. I'm annoyed that Cal let the situation play out the way it did and did so by design. Diallo simply took advantage of a loophole. I just want to see the loophole closed.

Is that all you have? Let's get back to the subject. I've already seen your diatribes on this in other threads. You really think anything Cal does is ok and good for UK. You are part of the problem. Diallo used UK and Cal was a willing party to it. It was brilliant on Diallos part and foolish on Cal's part.
These are your words. Lots more of these little awesome insights and your not bashing Diallo then?
And?

I'm beginning to think you either have professional help already or you need it.
Dude I am way past believing with you. You just sat and said that your quotes from our conversation had no relevance in our conversation. Man it's all good getting bored now anyway. Good luck in your Cal and recruit bashing.

I'm thinking you two guys should probably just agree to disagree and move on. You both are just walking in circles.
Well to be honest I agree but he is funny. Chastised other posters for not answering his question. But wouldnt answer mine. I don't have a problem not agreeing with other posters. I know you don't have the same take on this as me and that's cool you do at least explain why and you don't make it personal like he was doing. Either way i am bored with it.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Dude I am way past believing with you. You just sat and said that your quotes from our conversation had no relevance in our conversation. Man it's all good getting bored now anyway. Good luck in your Cal and recruit bashing.
No, I said earlier and inferred again later that you seem incapable of comprehending things correctly and go off on bizarre rants when you're incorrect to begin with.

Perhaps it's best for all if you simply stop harassing me and move on to something constructive.

**This is a maturity test**

Well to be honest I agree but he is funny. Chastised other posters for not answering his question. But wouldnt answer mine. I don't have a problem not agreeing with other posters. I know you don't have the same take on this as me and that's cool you do at least explain why and you don't make it personal like he was doing. Either way i am bored with it.
I like both of you as posters on here, hate to see this keep going considering we all are on here for 1 reason, we love UK.
It's just a difference of opinion and I'm no better than either of you, when I get into a scrap, I don't let up, gotta get the last word in. Ugh, I'm working on that. We all think we're right.

I like both of you as posters on here, hate to see this keep going considering we all are on here for 1 reason, we love UK.
It's just a difference of opinion and I'm no better than either of you, when I get into a scrap, I don't let up, gotta get the last word in. Ugh, I'm working on that. We all think we're right.
Me too. At 53 I've finally gotten a bit better about it. I'm hoping to be grown up by retirement age.

And that was clearly directed to OP who used a broad brush to denigrate everyone who didn't agree with his narrative. It was arrogant.

Hate to jump into the middle of a fun dialogue. As the OP, I just wanted to clarify my "selfish and clueless" comments. They were not intended for people who are unhappy about the situation. (That's open for debate. I don't think it hurts UK, but fully understand the other side of the argument.)

My comments were intended for those who were personally bashing the kid himself by accusing him of being afraid to compete, using the school, and making him look unethical for doing just as he's being advised by Cal to do. I do think most rational fans are not upset with the player, but don't like the situation. Some have personally attacked the player. Those are the ones I called "selfish and clueless." I don't think that's being arrogant, but will plead "guilty" to not clarifying my thoughts enough in the OP.

Peace

Sorry again to interfere with the argument ;-)

Me too. At 53 I've finally gotten a bit better about it. I'm hoping to be grown up by retirement age.
Damn your old! Explains alot! Just teasing I'm 46 f that growing up stuff. That is when you do get old. My best friend is my 17 year old son and my hobby besides UK sports is making scary costumes and monster masks. Lol no hard feeling man although I get the feeling like me you don't take things that serious on here. Just like to stir the pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT