ADVERTISEMENT

UK Fans Get Segment on Az Sports Talk Radio

BleedBluNAZ

Senior
Mar 19, 2003
Dan Bickley and Vince Marotta were discussing how apparently Higgins has a landscaping business on the side? In the last 48 hours he hs over 500 1 star reviews. Were a little mortified yet amazed and amused at the same time. Not sure how I feel. Presure the NCAA to make sure these clowns know what the hell they are doing.
Going after his side business - count me out. But it's a free world

BBN effectively turned into Alejandro from Sicario:

"You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now."

Business is likely a shill for laundering - too many coincidences, missed calls and late whistles over the years.

We were not the first to have been so blatantly bent over, this whole affair has played out before at other schools,
namely Oklahoma where he called in the FBI over death threats just last year.

Business is likely a shill for laundering - too many coincidences, missed calls and late whistles over the years.

We were not the first to have been so blatantly bent over, this whole affair has played out before at other schools,
namely Oklahoma where he called in the FBI over death threats just last year.

I agree. With the business, he can easily take "contracts" on roofing jobs that don't exist.

Reactions: Pluto is a Planet
Rooferees-Photo.jpg

From rooferees.

Dan Bickley and Vince Marotta were discussing how apparently Higgins has a landscaping business on the side? In the last 48 hours he hs over 500 1 star reviews. Were a little mortified yet amazed and amused at the same time. Not sure how I feel. Presure the NCAA to make sure these clowns know what the hell they are doing.
Going after his side business - count me out. But it's a free world
Can't stand those two. Vince thinks he is so connected and other guy is such a yes man.
Soooo msny wrong predictions. And then so many. " I knew but couldn't say" after the fact.
As bad as they are, their still better than most ESPN radio.

ADVERTISEMENT