ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan gathering spot in Indy for Champions Classic

ncaaky

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2003
A friend of mine who is a HUGE UK fan owns Goodwood Indy restaurant and sports bar and he is having a big UK gathering the pre and post game. The place is 1.5 blocks from the arena and has a big parking garage above.

It was a blast hanging out there on St. Patrick’s day for the NCAA. He did the same thing that night and was hoping to do it throughout the weekend but the loss screwed everything up.

Let’s get the word out and all try to get together there on Tuesday.

A friend of mine who is a HUGE UK fan owns Goodwood Indy restaurant and sports bar and he is having a big UK gathering the pre and post game. The place is 1.5 blocks from the arena and has a big parking garage above.

It was a blast hanging out there on St. Patrick’s day for the NCAA. He did the same thing that night and was hoping to do it throughout the weekend but the loss screwed everything up.

Not going this year unfortunately. Good to know for future reference.

I’d never step foot in there again if I was there when UK lost to St. Peter’s. I’m changing everything up with my NCAA tourney routine/rituals. Something has to change on my end so that can’t happen again.

I’d never step foot in there again if I was there when UK lost to St. Peter’s. I’m changing everything up with my NCAA tourney routine/rituals. Something has to change on my end so that can’t happen again.
Running out of places! Wisconsin loss in 2015 and the Duke loss to Zion.

I’ve heard this is the hotspot during UK games. Lemme know how it goes.

7699504_K21Rjx3dEIvkhqRhkyS1wD54J6d6qs7xGTk_kkXUGdQ.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT