ADVERTISEMENT

UK down 6 points to Florida with 1 Minute left......

Run on first. Fake up the middle roll out right with run pass option Conrad dragging across backside. 3rd and 4th is Benny in the wildcat
This. You give Benny and the Oline a shot, knowing we have timeouts. Then you line up in the same set and PA RPO like Blue Decade stated.

This thread is further proof that regardless what call is made, if it doesn't work it will be criticized.

This thread is further proof that regardless what call is made, if it doesn't work it will be criticized.
If it doesn't work, it merits criticism. If it works, it will be praised, no matter what the play may be.

Amazing RB who has lit it up all game? Throw it over the middle into tight coverage. It's the only logical thing to do seeing as Super Bowls are won with such a tactic.

Right?

Guys?

Tough to call without knowing what has worked all game. If Benny has run wild, fake to Benny, then Johnson on a run. If the running game has been spotty, shift quickly to 5 wide, Benny in the Wildcat.
But seriously, with our O line coming back, I believe we will be able to get 5 yards on 4 plays agains anyone.

3 Jarod Lorenzen runs with a blocked field goal on 4th down .... glad Mumme isn't the coach anymore lol.
Whatever happen to Brandon Sanders? He never tried a kick after that embarrassment. That was a Claude Bassett because Mumme let him pick the kickers and Bassett chose Sanders over Seth Hanson, who had been the regular FG Kicker.

Reactions: prospectcat
Whatever happen to Brandon Sanders? He never tried a kick after that embarrassment. That was a Claude Bassett because Mumme let him pick the kickers and Bassett chose Sanders over Seth Hanson, who had been the regular FG Kicker.

I'm not sure but that was one of two epic fails in Papa Johns where we gave the game away.

Take a knee..kick a fg...or put.... Oh wait I forgot Joker is gone..Benny on all four plays, and have Kash at FB

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT