ADVERTISEMENT

UK depth chart-No Q but Ali is there with or’s beside QB and RB

Alot of shakeup at the wr position. Seems pretty clear where the staff thinks the deficiency is.

Now we have an OR at qb too

I think some of you all are little goofy with your perceptions of things. Why would a coach want to lose? What's the reward in that? There's no way you could make believe Stoops is ok with losing. And to think he will change nothing, is saying he is ok with losing.

I think some of you all are little goofy with your perceptions of things. Why would a coach want to lose? What's the reward in that? There's no way you could make believe Stoops is ok with losing. And to think he will change nothing, is saying he is ok with losing.
I don't think he wants to lose. I think he makes up his mind and is unwilling to change it even if circumstances dictate it.

1. It's about time to put an "or" on AJ Rose and CRod.
2. And it's a fair time to re-think Terry Wilson or Gatewood.

Both solid decisions to make. Some of the minor but interesting other parts

3. Riggs or Keaton. I guess it boils down to blocker vs. receiver but I'd quit wasting throws to Riggs. He's like throwing to a OL IMO.
4. They keep DeMarcus Harris as starter. I don't see it to be honest but he is probably the pure speed outside WR we've got.
5. Drennan over Akeem Hayes as the 2nd slot WR....interesting. Maybe it's time for the kids to get WR balls.
6. Hate to see Nassir Watkins lose the entire year as backup tackle. He's been a solid rotation guy for 2 years and this year has been dinged up from the get got...hate it for him and I think it's a small part of what I see as a disapointment from the OL group. I bet having him spell Young/Kinnard would help a bit.

I think those who watched Tubby hang onto his assistant coaches, who were obviously not doing their job on the recruiting trail, to the point of losing 10-14 games every year are probably not going to agree with you. Some people are loyal to a fault. For Tubby it was to his assistants and for Stoops it seems to be to his players.

its not wanting to lose it’s called stubbornness. A willingness to lose as long as it’s your way instead of trying something new. Happens with Cal quite often too.

The one guy Kentucky could not afford to lose on the D-line was Q, and they lost Q. Rogers needs to step up, but the SEC is tough on Freshmen linemen.

its not wanting to lose it’s called stubbornness. A willingness to lose as long as it’s your way instead of trying something new. Happens with Cal quite often too.
Yeah. It has really hurt Cals career...Stoops too...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT