ADVERTISEMENT

UK checking in on big 2019 Dook and UNCheat target today

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Justin Byerly‏@JustinByerly 3h3 hours ago
Kentucky will be in today to see 2019 Wendell Moore of Cox Mill HS.

DQSQDGBUQAEdBNk.jpg

You will hear of Capel's fat ass going down there in a day or two now. Kid is a Dukie, our big in this class is Wiseman and Jeffries. Unless Cal has something up his sleeve no one knows anything about, there is supposedly some mystery big man Cal is recruiting that i think is other than Wiseman..

This is going to be an interesting class for Duke and UK in recruiting. This could very well be the first class to be able to go straight to the NBA if the rules are changed. Might play out kinda crazy over the next year.

This is going to be an interesting class for Duke and UK in recruiting. This could very well be the first class to be able to go straight to the NBA if the rules are changed. Might play out kinda crazy over the next year.

If that rule gets put into place, somehow all of Duke's OADs will opt to go to college. Just the way of the world.

Do you think coaches ever talk with or visit players who they are pretty sure are going to school X, just to get the coaches at school X to focus back on that player, & maybe less on another player.

Coach Y wants Player K. Coach X thinks he has Player J in the bag.
Coach Y: "Hey kid (Player J), I know you like School X, but they are also recruiting Player K for your position. You come to School Y & you will be my guy, not Player K."
Player J: next day - "Hey Coach X, I like School X, but are you also trying to get Player K?"
Coach X: "No you are my guy. We just spoke w/ Player K as a backup plan to you"
Coach X to Assistant X: "Let's back off Player K"

Do you think coaches ever talk with or visit players who they are pretty sure are going to school X, just to get the coaches at school X to focus back on that player, & maybe less on another player.

Coach Y wants Player K. Coach X thinks he has Player J in the bag.
Coach Y: "Hey kid (Player J), I know you like School X, but they are also recruiting Player K for your position. You come to School Y & you will be my guy, not Player K."
Player J: next day - "Hey Coach X, I like School X, but are you also trying to get Player K?"
Coach X: "No you are my guy. We just spoke w/ Player K as a backup plan to you"
Coach X to Assistant X: "Let's back off Player K"
God I hope you're not a math teacher.

Reactions: Cindog28
If that rule gets put into place, somehow all of Duke's OADs will opt to go to college. Just the way of the world.

This 100%.

Bagley reclassifies for Duke — Wiseman not reclassifying for us and may go straight to NBA or even end up at Memphis if Penny becomes their new coach.

ADVERTISEMENT