ADVERTISEMENT

UK basketball has perfect APR score (again)

UNC touting 3 1.000 APRs in a row....this while being on SACS probation, Roy not admitting any wrongdoing and mens basketball being exonerated.

UNC is the model for the NCAA system in that you can be the hypocritical elite program, be under investigation for 6 years, have back-2-back championship runs, and consider yourself the model institution that sets the standard for the student/athlete model.

Did I leave any of their accolades out?

UNC touting 3 1.000 APRs in a row....this while being on SACS probation, Roy not admitting any wrongdoing and mens basketball being exonerated.

UNC is the model for the NCAA system in that you can be the hypocritical elite program, be under investigation for 6 years, have back-2-back championship runs, and consider yourself the model institution that sets the standard for the student/athlete model.

Did I leave any of their accolades out?
sounds like a great commercial. i wonder if the ncaa would use that. [roll]

Reactions: KMKAT
As long as they make the required grades to play, that's all I care. Not investing in seeing them talking a biology test they'll never use after they leave college

I'm sure Patricia Forde is writing an article about this to let everyone know about the academic success of the UK basketball under Calipari.

12 replies here, nearly all discussing Carolina instead, but if an anonymous person tweets that Diallo made a jumper in a workout, it's a 10-pager.

This place is kind of sad sometimes.

Reactions: spotter34 and GG24
This is an awesome accopmplishment at a place like Kentucky where your every move is chronicled and followed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think this years team is included in these results. I think it's over a 4 year period that ended last season.

Think about how perfect it would be if Briscoe actually liked school.

And if the APR is 12 years old as of 2016, it also makes you wonder about UNC's score in 2005.

As long as they make the required grades to play, that's all I care. Not investing in seeing them talking a biology test they'll never use after they leave college
I wonder if biologists refer back to their biology class from college

12 replies here, nearly all discussing Carolina instead, but if an anonymous person tweets that Diallo made a jumper in a workout, it's a 10-pager.

This place is kind of sad sometimes.
nowhere in your post is there a "congrats" so even though you are making a great thought provoking point i'm just going to blame you instead. :cool2:

It is a great thing but the article clearly does not include this year as part of the report.let's wait and see how this year plays out academically before we get too excited.

We averaged a 2.0 the first semester,so I hope we improved over that GPA

ADVERTISEMENT