ADVERTISEMENT

UK -5 1/2 against the USChickens, what do you think?

South Carolina is not good folks. Point blank. Period.

The question mark here is what Kentucky team do you believe shows up. This isn't even a game if we clean things up. If we get shaky line play and turn the ball over then who knows. I tend to believe Stoops has their attention after we saw four quarters of pussyfooting and grabass on Saturday.
Yeah, I think the only way UK gets beat is if they beat themselves with turnovers and special teams. Being last in the country in turnover margin is def something to be concerned about, plus giving up hidden yardage on special teams.

Reactions: CB3UK
I think UK is a bett
It's either going to be UK 24-20 (defense shows up on much needed plays and offense manages to score a few on T/Os) or Scarolina 35-24. (We get behind early and with the home crowd it's difficult to claw back).

These two scenarios seem most likely to me. I just can't decide which one.
I think UK is a better football team than a 4 point struggle win or an 11 point loss, I think you flip the 2 scenarios, UK 11 point win or 4 point loss and then you might have something.

Reactions: BlueGlasses12
Never seen so many people believe that the UTC showing is a true reflection of the team. I was at that game and UK was totally flat. Perfect opportunity for the staff to have the attention of the entire team. UK will be focused and will win. Take the CATS and damn the points.

Say it loud so they can hear you up in the rafters

If
South Carolina is not good folks. Point blank. Period.

The question mark here is what Kentucky team do you believe shows up. This isn't even a game if we clean things up. If we get shaky line play and turn the ball over then who knows. I tend to believe Stoops has their attention after we saw four quarters of pussyfooting and grabass on Saturday.
this! if we play like the first half of the mizzou game minus the turnovers it will be a comfortable win. If we play close to the UTC, you know how that will end. Good thing the UTC game was last week so stoops will have the team ready.

also keep in mind playing Georgia takes a lot out of a team.

Reactions: CB3UK
If

this! if we play like the first half of the mizzou game minus the turnovers it will be a comfortable win. If we play close to the UTC, you know how that will end. Good thing the UTC game was last week so stoops will have the team ready.

I mentioned this on another thread but SC was about to get blown out by ECU and threw a pick 6 which completely changed the game. They would have been down by three scores to ECU, factor that into your betting lol.

Reactions: BlueGlasses12
D3pRiI_XkAEx-8Z.jpg
Artery-clogging bad

• Wow
Reactions: UK till Death
Never seen so many people believe that the UTC showing is a true reflection of the team. I was at that game and UK was totally flat. Perfect opportunity for the staff to have the attention of the entire team. UK will be focused and will win. Take the CATS and damn the points.
I have a serious question. When i wager on this game and I take the points do I get more back if I take the damn points? If the damn points are going to pay me more than the regular points I'm definitely taking the damn points.

If

That's right. You'd better believe he's got their attention after that half assed performance. There's gonna be a fire under that ass tomorrow night. Believe it! Let's gooooo

ADVERTISEMENT