ADVERTISEMENT

UK 2013 national championships

WildmanWilson

Junior
Oct 11, 2010
So until they are knocked off they would still be the reigning national champs. At least it's a short drive. Rick can drive the banner over to Rupp and hang it personally. Haha!!

There is a rule that says the title goes to the previous champion.
Please let that be true.....

kermit-the-frog-at-the-muppets-most-wanted-press-conference-at-the-picture-id477543573

Reigning champions. You know what that means? Until a champion is beaten by someone else they are the champions. Therefore if their title is taken away we are still the champions. It was just a joke however. Pretty much went over your head.

Actually it never made it that high. It may have sounded funny to you but it made no sense. Next time don't post while stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catsgloves1
Actually it never made it that high. It may have sounded funny to you but it made no sense. Next time don't post while stupid.

Just because you have the sense of humor of a moldy piece of bread doesn't give you the authority to tell anyone what to post. Sarcasm apparently is too much for some to process.

I suppose even you have heard the term reigning national champs. My point is if there is no champion to replace the old one then they stay champions until someone does. Don't take yourself or life so seriously dude.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I would think the title would go to runner up of that particular tournament. Is there a link saying it goes to the reigning champion?

It would be cool, just to take U of L's title from them, but that title wouldn't feel real. I don't know if I could count it honestly.

It's just vacated, no other team will be awarded the title. I know the op was just making a joke.
Louisville still won it just like USC in football.

Just because you have the sense of humor of a moldy piece of bread doesn't give you the authority to tell anyone what to post. Sarcasm apparently is too much for some to process.

I suppose even you have heard the term reigning national champs. My point is if there is no champion to replace the old one then they stay champions until someone does. Don't take yourself or life so seriously dude.

I have a great sense of humor. That makes your joke even worse when I didn't get it. Again, you should just stop posting while stupid. Seeing as though that's you on a daily basis, just stop posting all together.

(^Now THAT'S funny lol)

I didn't laugh BECAUSE I have a sense of humor.

I have a great sense of humor. That makes your joke even worse when I didn't get it. Again, you should just stop posting while stupid. Seeing as though that's you on a daily basis, just stop posting all together.

(^Now THAT'S funny lol)
Sure, you get the Laurel and Hardy and three Stooges type humor. Just nothing that takes a little thought and tongue in cheek humor. Just stick to the pie in the face clown humor and let the adults handle everything else. You actually thought it was a serious post lol. That's the funniest joke of all. Lol...talk about posting while stupid. Haha !!

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the list of champions will have a simple asterisk on the year 2013. I think it does mean that UK should be the reining champions through the 2 seasons since there's no team that honestly won it in '13.

ADVERTISEMENT