ADVERTISEMENT

UK 1.5 point dog tomorrow

It won’t take long to see which team has shown up, even less to see who has been id’ed as a fighter.

This isn’t about showing up or fighting. This UK team isn’t a talented/skilled team. There are few teams in the SEC that UK has a talent/skill advantage over, at least in terms of at this moment in time. At least offensively.

There is no “good team” to hope that shows up.

Auburn will have little problem with UK tomorrow. Not because of coaching or hustle. Because Auburn will have more skilled players.

This isn’t about showing up or fighting. This UK team isn’t a talented/skilled team. There are few teams in the SEC that UK has a talent/skill advantage over, at least in terms of at this moment in time. At least offensively.

Auburn will have little problem with UK tomorrow. Not because of coaching or hustle. Because Auburn will have more skilled players.
None of that is true.

Man that line is so screwed up it’s like they are begging people to load up on AU ... and Ky wins and Vegas gets a payday again ... that’s got “ sucker bet “ written all over it . Good to know Vegas expects us to win

Have a bad feeling about this game. Going to start drinking at High noon. If this was a gun fight (Ky) is bringing a revolver against (Auburns) AR-15.

Have a bad feeling about this game. Going to start drinking at High noon. If this was a gun fight (Ky) is bringing a revolver against (Auburns) AR-15.
Auburn is giving up on avg 5 ppg more than UK. Thats not much but when you factor in UK has a top 10 schedule and Auburn is around 75 its pretty clear Auburn doesnt play much defense.

If they leave Allen or Mintz open they will pay.

Reactions: VA/UK

You are so completely wrong. Pitiful knowledge of the game.
The reason uk is struggling has zero to do with lack of skill. It's about being young and knowing nothing about team basketball. We're struggling because cal is trying to teach this team the things they need to learn by the end of the season. This group has just been behind the 8 ball.
Take each of our players and place them one by one on any of our best teams, do you still think they would look lost? Absolutely not. Bj Boston would be able to not feel pressure and blend in on our 2015 team. Same goes for the rest of our players.
Right now they look out of sorts no doubt , but to say we are less skilled than every team is just not knowing the game

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Auburn is giving up on avg 5 ppg more than UK. Thats not much but when you factor in UK has a top 10 schedule and Auburn is around 75 its pretty clear Auburn doesnt play much defense.

If they leave Allen or Mintz open they will pay.
Cooper and Powell are more then likely going to kill us today.

You are so completely wrong. Pitiful knowledge of the game.
The reason uk is struggling has zero to do with lack of skill. It's about being young and knowing nothing about team basketball. We're struggling because cal is trying to teach this team the things they need to learn by the end of the season. This group has just been behind the 8 ball.
Take each of our players and place them one by one on any of our best teams, do you still think they would look lost? Absolutely not. Bj Boston would be able to not feel pressure and blend in on our 2015 team. Same goes for the rest of our players.
Right now they look out of sorts no doubt , but to say we are less skilled than every team is just not knowing the game
But that's what our fans are trying to do right now. Give coaching zero credit and think it's just a miracle these kids come together always by March. Not to mention go into the league as some of the most understanding young talent. It's from what cal teaches them in a 3 month period. Like it or not

If we show up then I say let’s go. If we sleepwalk then I may not be able to take the second half.

Auburn
D-93
SOS-75

UK
D-25
SOS-14

UK plays defense.

With our SOS Auburn’s defensive numbers would probably be around 180-200 nationally.

Basically UK has been playing the top 25 all yr while Auburn has been playing mid majors.
Sounds good on paper. They Auburn are averaging 90 points a game since Cooper became eligible. They can score we can’t score enough to keep up IMO. Bad matchup just like Bama Tuesday.

Sounds good on paper. They Auburn are averaging 90 points a game since Cooper became eligible. They can score we can’t score enough to keep up IMO. Bad matchup just like Bama Tuesday.
Sure they avg that with the schedule they have played.

UK is battle tested and plays well on the road and again, the Tigers dont play D.

But that's what our fans are trying to do right now. Give coaching zero credit and think it's just a miracle these kids come together always by March. Not to mention go into the league as some of the most understanding young talent. It's from what cal teaches them in a 3 month period. Like it or not
Wait.....did you just respond to your own post? Are you arguing with yourself? Lol. I thought I was the only person who did that. Hang in there man. This will get better with age.🙃

Wait.....did you just respond to your own post? Are you arguing with yourself? Lol. I thought I was the only person who did that. Hang in there man. This will get better with age.🙃
Arguing? I was adding another thought. Most of you clowns need all the knowledge you can get so I continue to help . Smh one of these days I'm just gonna stop posting and then I don't know what they will do. I guess just live the rest of their days shitting too close to the trail

1-4 in conference, right? Believe we see more of team that beat FL than one played vs Bama. I think people discounted the effect of the tragic news on last game day. RIP young man. Go Cats

1-4 in conference, right? Believe we see more of team that beat FL than one played vs Bama. I think people discounted the effect of the tragic news on last game day. RIP young man. Go Cats
And AU is not Alabama this yr either.

ADVERTISEMENT