ADVERTISEMENT

UK’s staff had in home visit w/ Edwards.

Didn’t even have to move for the Camden game with Bradshaw(DJ with the USA team I believe).

As for Edwards I saw last night Barnes and an assistant were at his game. If you want to read into social media comments, the only player that Rob replied to on his announcement posts was Edwards where he tagged him and said “hmmm who next”. I just thought it interesting Edwards was the one he replied to when Bradshaw, Andrej, and Ron also commented.

Last edited:

Didn’t even have to move for the Camden game with Bradshaw(DJ with the USA team I believe).

As for Edwards I saw last night Barnes and an assistant were at his game. If you want to read into social media comments, the only player that Rob replied to on his announcement posts was Edwards where he tagged him and said “hmmm who next”. I just thought it interesting Edwards was the one he replied to when Bradshaw, Andrej, and Ron also commented.
That’s interesting, I’d love to get him, Bradshaw, and Holland. I don’t think Andrej comes off Cali coast as much as I’d love him and our results with Cali players haven’t been great.

Reactions: FitchandMurray29
That’s interesting, I’d love to get him, Bradshaw, and Holland. I don’t think Andrej comes off Cali coast as much as I’d love him and our results with Cali players haven’t been great.
Cali players are really soft so they don’t fit in well with Cal’s defense first approach.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Chuck Hayes disagrees....🙃
He was a good one. I think Holland has some Hayes in him. Not as big as listed, good rebounder, needs to improve his shot but always brings the effort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT