ADVERTISEMENT

Uh Oh Zion

Coach Cal has taken a lot of crap from the NCAA and other fan bases for what has amounted to NOTHING compared to what Pitino, Roy and The Rat have ACTUALLY done!!!

I am so sick and tired of the hypocrisy of the NCAA, ESPN, the basketball media, etc.!!:chairshot::chairshot::mad::mad::mad:

Here’s the problem with the assumption that Duke paid him.

Duke doesn’t even have to pay recruits to get an unfair advantage - Zion is going to get MILLIONS of dollar in free promotion by attending Duke this year. That’s all they have to tell recruits.

It’s already started. Every ESPN talking head will be yapping abt Zion and Duke non-stop all season, and is there any doubt in anyone’s mind that the degree of hype that will surround him this year as a Duke player is going to be 10 times what it would have been had he gone to Clemson?

Unfair? Yes? Against the rules? Unfortunately no.

If that's the case, why go to a private school with fugly girls? If I'm THAT good, I'm not going to Duke to play for an antiquated coach and system, for a bunch of nerdbombs...

This is going to make the NCAA so mad that they will really come down on UL. As someone said in a post I read "Duke could give money to a player at midcourt and the NCAA would do nothing".
Zion will not miss one game at Duke write it down.
What is hilarious is we kept Wall out a couple
of games for him taking a couple hundred dollars lol. There is no way in hell Zion sits out that first game. I bet the kid from Kansas doesn’t sit either.

The best thing that could possibly happen for Kansas would be Duke getting involved, the ncaa will ignore the entire scandal if precious gets caught in this mess.

Edit: I posted without reading the thread and my sentiment has been mentioned many times, sad but true

Last edited:
KU and now dUKe up to their cheekbones in NCAA infractions.....waiting for the shoe to drop....yeah, right.

ulygd.jpg

If I were a duke fan like the poster above... I'd love for the NCAA to just allow money to flow..... because Duke has the freaking mega rich basketball fans to just completely stock their team full of top 10 talent every year in that scenario.

but since I'm a UK fan and a certain the government screwed over coal..... our mega wealthy boosters dont have as much money any more so the whole allow them to get paid scenario doesnt benefit us nearly as much as UNC and Duke.

If I were a duke fan like the poster above... I'd love for the NCAA to just allow money to flow..... because Duke has the freaking mega rich basketball fans to just completely stock their team full of top 10 talent every year in that scenario.

but since I'm a UK fan and a certain the government screwed over coal..... our mega wealthy boosters dont have as much money any more so the whole allow them to get paid scenario doesnt benefit us nearly as much as UNC and Duke.

Or I just think players should be allowed to profit off themselves.

1. Wetzel is a muckracker.
2. Context. You all are assuming that the two quotes from Wetzel's tweets are sequential. I doubt they are.
3. Kentucky was recruiting Zion up until his announcement for Duke.

2. Context. You all are assuming that the two quotes from Wetzel's tweets are sequential. I doubt they are.
Maybe we were but we weren't really in the game,the whole system is rotten to the core.You can dance around the truth till the cows come home but it doesn't change reality.

If you’re going to go out there and make a statement like “Kentucky was recruiting Zion up until his announcement for duke” completely insinuating that Kentucky must’ve been doing something dirty too, then you can’t come here and honestly say self hasn’t done anything wrong and none of this is evidence that self or the Kansas staff knew about Kansas players getting paid. You either admit that the system is dirty and self is involved or you say he’s not involved and don’t insinuate Kentucky is because they were involved in recruiting a player with his hand out even though nothing is mentioned about Kentucky offering that kid absolutely anything. Gtfoh. Self is dirty, Self knew and if you still honestly believe otherwise, you are a fool.

I don’t think you honestly believe Self is innocent. I think you are just trying to find one string of hope for every situation he’s mentioned in and praying it’s the truth as if you’re Johnny Cochran saying the glove didn’t fit. You can hope in one hand and S@“*t in the other and see which one fills up first. I’ll go ahead and let you in on a secret, Self knew. You don’t just keep getting kids that consistently are involved in shady dealings and keep getting by as if you are innocent. There have been multiple kids mentioned with Kansas that are involved in this investigation that have allegedly received money from the defendants. And if it’s all a lie by adidas people, explain that tactic to me. Nevermind, please don’t.

And obviously we didn’t pay him since went to Duke. Why are you even still here? Your school is dirty af and it has been proven. Gtfoh with your bull crap!

If you’re going to go out there and make a statement like “Kentucky was recruiting Zion up until his announcement for duke” completely insinuating that Kentucky must’ve been doing something dirty too, then you can’t come here and honestly say self hasn’t done anything wrong and none of this is evidence that self or the Kansas staff knew about Kansas players getting paid. You either admit that the system is dirty and self is involved or you say he’s not involved and don’t insinuate Kentucky is because they were involved in recruiting a player with his hand out even though nothing is mentioned about Kentucky offering that kid absolutely anything. Gtfoh. Self is dirty, Self knew and if you still honestly believe otherwise, you are a fool.

I don’t think you honestly believe Self is innocent. I think you are just trying to find one string of hope for every situation he’s mentioned in and praying it’s the truth as if you’re Johnny Cochran saying the glove didn’t fit. You can hope in one hand and S@“*t in the other and see which one fills up first. I’ll go ahead and let you in on a secret, Self knew. You don’t just keep getting kids that consistently are involved in shady dealings and keep getting by as if you are innocent. There have been multiple kids mentioned with Kansas that are involved in this investigation that have allegedly received money from the defendants. And if it’s all a lie by adidas people, explain that tactic to me. Nevermind, please don’t.
I can’t like this enough!

College coaches know this is going on. That doesn't mean they actively participate.

Who's the buffoon that wanted Sandy Bell fired so "we could take more chances on the recruiting trail"? Morgoofsky or something to that effect is his name...

Calipari doesn’t take orders from that woman and she doesn’t have a GD clue what goes on behind the scenes of college basketball. She’s a glorified secretary and dugout mom. Hey look, kids got a few C’s. It checks out. Lol.

Cal is the only person responsible for knowing who and who not to take. you Want to like a woman you know nothing about from your girlfriend chair fine, but don’t make up sht to help her.

Sandy - hey Cal, don’t recruit Zion.

Cal - Sandy are you crazy!!

Sandy - no Cal, he’s on the take. And shoe companies are all over the map. I’ll update you later on who you need to drop.

Cal - thanks Sandy, without you I’d be in deep sht.

:joy:

Last edited:

I think that idiot is bill selfs son. I swear to god it is. Kansas legit has 3 or 4 people on message Boards who regurgitate the filth Kansas wants people to think. Don’t believe me? Pay attention to the dumb shiiittt Kansas get a hold of then it’s every where like it’s truth. So pathetic. Matt Scott only insider that talks to their teams head coach. For the most part he tells him what to do. Bill self is as dirty as they come. IMO and a lot of others they consider him the worst. No one in the big 12 likes him in fact they can’t stand him. Between the refs constantly letting Kansas slide on calls to bill selfs constant ritual of breaking recruiting rules both ethically and legally to sabotaging his own players when it comes to the nba so they stay longer. He’s a piece of shoittt
I’m telling you don’t be surprised if this fool is here on orders from someone on the Kansas staff. Cause thats how sad pathetic and dirty they play. And for supposedly Being this great x and o coach... no one in the nba wants him and believe he lets people know he’s available. He’s a coach who relies on veteran players to be consistent and a conference who wipes his azz every step of the way.
I’m about to press ignore on that fool cause it’s exhausting reading the lies. He pushes this Kansas agenda on here like he’s a politician.

Reactions: trav55
He quit recruiting Zion long before he announced for Duke, it was in the works for awhile with Reid Travis, then Cal was expecting PJ back, his draft stock was never good enough to be serious about the NBA..

Reactions: Jazzycat
In breaking news The NCAA held an emergency meeting last night from 12:00 to 12:05 am at coach K's request and have now cleared Dook , Coach Rat Face and Zion Williamson of any wrong doing , and Zion is in the clear to play , case closed. !!

Corner isn’t the king of talking out of both sides of his ass.

ADVERTISEMENT