ADVERTISEMENT

UGA pitching:

Oldtrainer

Junior
Aug 12, 2008
Anyone, fill me in on Dawgs pitching.
How do Hjelle and Lewis rate with their best?

I did a pretty good breakdown on another post. I'll see if I can find it again, but their starting pitching isn't amazing. They have a Friday guy who has an era of 7.00.

Okay....maybe I dreamt the breakdown. Still, they compare somewhat to us in terms of starters but their pen has done much better. Their Friday guy has struggled in SEC play with an ERA of 7.00. Their Sunday and Saturday guys switched last week. Not sure if they will switch again. One of those has an ERA of something like 5.64, similar to Lewis. The best of them ERA wise was around 3.89, similar to Hjelle.

Okay....maybe I dreamt the breakdown. Still, they compare somewhat to us in terms of starters but their pen has done much better. Their Friday guy has struggled in SEC play with an ERA of 7.00. Their Sunday and Saturday guys switched last week. Not sure if they will switch again. One of those has an ERA of something like 5.64, similar to Lewis. The best of them ERA wise was around 3.89, similar to Hjelle.
I would say their strength, like ous, is on offense. They do field very, very well however !

Reactions: Oldtrainer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT