ADVERTISEMENT

UGA - Bama Game thread

Definitely had a good chance to just keep moving the ball there.

Only real concern I can think of is not wanting a short field (but that had not been a problem previously (other than 2PAs)).
If they aren’t confident in their short field, then go ahead and turn in your contender card.

But yeah, use the two time-outs and that same fade is there at least twice and now you get four cracks at scoring instead of one.

Reminds me of Russell Wilson throwing that slant…

Reactions: Fox2monk
Have to beat UT in Athens and then split at Texas and at ole miss. 10 and 2 playoff lock. Probably the 5 seed as well of theu do that and don't make sec title game. 12 seed cupcake and then neutral field quarterfinals
I like our chances a lot better against UT if the game is going to be played in Athens instead of Knoxville. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Close loses don’t matter, except to show you whether your team is improving and/or it’s potential competitiveness on any given Saturday. The embarrassing loss to USCjr was not even Brock V’s second full game as a starter, given he only got 2.5 quarters against Southern Miss.

I was disheartened in the first half of the Bama/UGA game. I knew UGA had manhandled Clemson, but getting a flavor of whether the Dawgs were a top SEC school needed confirmation and they looked second tier in that first half. It looked VERY familiar, as in how UK often plays against the top echelon.

I am somewhat satisfied with the outcome and it gives me some hope that UK can be a challenge to Texas and, perhaps, Tennessee. It was a game of two halves. Bama looked the better team, but I think it was a good sign for UK fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT