ADVERTISEMENT

Uavel Goes Down Hard

All you have to do is say "cardsstink" (gayest name in histroy) to know you're talking to an old goober that's probably really really dorky.

Reactions: kyjeff1
All you have to do is say "cardsstink" (gayest name in histroy) to know you're talking to an old goober that's probably really really dorky.
Be careful, he'll threaten you, say it's your fault and tell you he's putting you on ignore… .but he won't actually put you on ignore.

Reactions: Cindog28
Be careful, he'll threaten you, say it's your fault and tell you he's putting you on ignore… .but he won't actually put you on ignore.

He will call his Aunte Sandy (Bell Witch) and turn you in.

No he will for real.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Fixed your little statement up these.

I am fine w/ 2Adulterers stalking UL. Better than stalking a guy on a message board.

You on the other hand are scary. You stalk this guy obsessively.
Plus you have named yourself after the cards. Have you noticed that? Kind of obsessive don't you think.

Are you 15 years old? I've never started any thread on him, which only shows your pathetic desperation. Look up 'stalling' since you apparenlty aren't old enough to understand what it means.

He will call his Aunte Sandy (Bell Witch) and turn you in.

No he will for real.

Spoken like a toolbox that brags about being close to the team in one breath while saying our compliance department should loosen up (stupidity) and let us take more chances recruiting. You have a fantasy internet life and little peanut gallery here of goof balls like yourself, but that's all ya got.

Reactions: ace on the river
Dar Dar GOOFBALL you stink!!!!! Play ball like a girl!!!!!

A PANTYWASTE!!!!

GO the HECK on you dummy person!!!!!

Yea I've had enough. Mods ban me if you must - Cardsstink.

Dar Dar GOOFBALL you stink!!!!! Play ball like a girl!!!!!

A PANTYWASTE!!!!

GO the HECK on you dummy person!!!!!

Yea I've had enough. Mods ban me if you must - Cardsstink.

You mad, bro? That's what you always ask me. At least Zaytovencat agreed with your post below, one of the dumbest EVER here. Another poster quickly disagreed with your reckless opinion and over 20 people quickly agreed with him. Again, you have a loud bark, but a tiny little bite.
_______

It's time for a discussion about this. Cal has one hand tied behind his back, while Arizona, Duke, and whoever the hell else (north carolina?) Runs around winning at all cost.

Believe it or not, our compliance is a big problem. They've never trusted Cal, they didn't want Cal. It's just a fact. I fully believe they are our problem.

Let Cal loose, or find another program to hoodwink. Kentucky is a beast, let it go.

I'll say it again, and I've met the people. Mitch, Bell, and the rest are insufferable.

Unless you believe Cal decided against going after these guys all on his own? He barely sniffed Bagley.

Anyone?

1 morgousky, Aug 15, 2017
Last edited: Aug 15, 2017

You mad, bro? That's what you always ask me. At least Zaytovencat agreed with your post below, one of the dumbest EVER here. Another poster quickly disagreed with your reckless opinion and over 20 people quickly agreed with him. Again, you have a loud mouth, and a tiny bark
_______

It's time for a discussion about this. Cal has one hand tied behind his back, while Arizona, Duke, and whoever the hell else (north carolina?) Runs around winning at all cost.

Believe it or not, our compliance is a big problem. They've never trusted Cal, they didn't want Cal. It's just a fact. I fully believe they are our problem.

Let Cal loose, or find another program to hoodwink. Kentucky is a beast, let it go.

I'll say it again, and I've met the people. Mitch, Bell, and the rest are insufferable.

Unless you believe Cal decided against going after these guys all on his own? He barely sniffed Bagley.

Anyone?

1 morgousky, Aug 15, 2017
Last edited: Aug 15, 2017

You're just a Stinky poo poo brain!!!!!!

You're just a Stinky poo poo brain!!!!!!

Keep running your mouth and bragging about how you travel with the team (total, pathetic fiction) while making stupid comments that ony a person that could care less about the University's reputation would make. The people that follow you religiously are the worst posters here. HAHAHA!

I think he just likes getting his shit wrecked. Only explanation I can come up with.

Says the clown who defends people bashing UK and attacks those calling them out. You laid low for a couple of days after your last meltdown. Absolutely PRICELESS action.

Says the clown who defends people bashing UK and attacks those calling them out. You laid low for a couple of days after your last meltdown. Absolutely PRICELESS action.

Please make another thread with my post about compliance. Do it.

I bet you won't do it. I bet you stink and scared like a girl.

Please make another thread with my post about compliance. Do it.

I bet you won't do it. I bet you stink and scared like a girl.

Nah, you reported it like a little bity girl and are trying to goad me into getting banned. Keep dreaming of traveling with UK's basketball team while eating your spahettios and pop tarts after you log off. You live here and can outpost me since I don't, so post, post, post, beat your pigeon chest and claim victory. LMAO! Off to play golf.

Nah, you reported it like a little bity girl and are trying to goad me into getting banned. Keep dreaming of traveling with UK's basketball team while eating your spahettios and pop tarts after you log off. You live here and can outpost me since I don't, so post, post, post, beat your pigeon chest and claim victory. LMAO! Off to play golf.
I've never reported one person to mods. Just ask them. I don't stink like that Mr. Poo poo face.

GO ahead, do it. Let's see it live.

"GOAD".........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your name wouldn't be Larry Lamo would it?

lol even J Rowland tried to check your dumb ass but you couldn't get enough. Laid low? nah been right here posting daily. BTW, you said you put me on ignore after your embarrassing tirade. You're a glutton for punishment..

Reactions: morgousky
lol even J Rowland tried to check your dumb ass but you couldn't get enough. Laid low? nah been right here posting daily. BTW, you said you put me on ignore after your embarrassing tirade. You're a glutton for punishment..

I've never seen someone get their ass handed to them so bad in certain threads but actually read it as a win.

Reactions: Ugoff
I bet you stink and scared like a girl.
giphy.gif

Reactions: HICATFAN and Ugoff
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...all-finding-its-level-tim-sullivan/346686002/

"This wasn't about the refs or the breaks or the cloud that has hovered above this program since Katina Powell became a published author. This was about a team finding its level against a better opponent."

A team that allows 17 layups and 22 second-chance points this late in the season inspires no confidence that it can fix its flaws in time for March Madness. Longer term, it makes it that much more difficult to justify retaining interim coach David Padgett for a second season. Indeed, it probably places an additional premium on hiring a replacement whose star power can persuade fans to renew their season tickets. It confirms some of the worst fears expressed upon Rick Pitino’s firing, even as U of L awaits a verdict on its appeal of NCAA sanctions."

[smoke]

I support @2Adulterers :100points:

Well as usual on this ridiculous site, this thread has gone to hell, but I will add that I was pulling for UL. NC is the cheatingest school in ncaa history besides UCLA and they did not deserve to even be in the final four the last two years. College basketball is so corrupt and means nothing to me anymore, though I still want our cats to win every game. I still hate UL but at least they have tried to right the ship. Carolina deserves no respect or support.

Interesting. You find his creepiness entertaining. You could clearly care less about him then. I’ll just put him on ignore . People laugh at how they obsess about UK on the Louisville board and then we have this hypocrisy. SMH.

Sometimes I have to look at the color of the board to see which one I'm looking at.. Ones as bad as the other

ADVERTISEMENT