ADVERTISEMENT

Uavel Goes Down Hard

Is there any chance the OP is actually a Louisville fan posing as a UK fan obsessed w Louisville? Some real Tropic Thunder type stuff

I've met a lot of Louisiville fans who care more about UK than their own team but I've never met a Kentucky fan with the same mentality.

His obsession over Louisville Rivals YOUR obsession over him. Every time he posts, you're always the first to respond. Maybe you should take your own advice and seek help.

He’s not a UK fan. It’s embarrasing. Ps I’m at Twin Peaks Houston and all is well. : )

He’s not a UK fan. It’s embarrasing. Ps I’m at Twin Peaks Houston and all is well. : )
Former Manager under Coach Rupp.
UvunXIN.png

Even more embarrassing if he’s one of those guys. Louisville is gum under UK’s shoes. What UK fan would worry so much about those losers?
Why don't you just leave him alone and stop trying to bully him into not posting?

He clearly doesn't GAF what you type, but it's annoying to have to read your same stalking crap in every thread.

You should put him on ignore if he bothers you so badly.

Personally, I find his schtick funny.

So leave him alone because he's definitely a UK fan.

When you attack him like this, it honestly makes me question YOUR fanhood because I've read first-hand numerous UL fans who really have it out for @2Adulterers.

Why don't you just leave him alone and stop trying to bully him into not posting?

He clearly doesn't GAF what you type, but it's annoying to have to read your same stalking crap in every thread.

You should put him on ignore if he bothers you so badly.

Personally, I find his schtick funny.

So leave him alone because he's definitely a UK fan.

When you attack him like this, it honestly makes me question YOUR fanhood because I've read first-hand numerous UL fans who really have it out for @2Adulterers.

Interesting. You find his creepiness entertaining. You could clearly care less about him then. I’ll just put him on ignore . People laugh at how they obsess about UK on the Louisville board and then we have this hypocrisy. SMH.

Last edited:
I’ll just put him on ignore . People laugh at how they obsess about UK on the Louisville board and then we have this hypocrisy. SMH.
Good idea. Because I promise you he's not going to stop. As if he could if he wanted to. :joy:

I'm sort of surprised you can't see the humor in a guy who literally lives to denigrate UL with his every waking breath.

We don't all root for UK the same way and that's ok.

I'm not gonna pick on anybody who shits on UL because no matter how crazy or outlandish the criticism of the criminals and prostitutes on Floyd street, they deserve that and much, much more. They are lawless. And soulless. :pray:

Unless it's @fuzz77 / @rqarnold the dude who welched on a $1000 bet to @bradyjames for CHARITY. That dude should be mocked and ridiculed to the end of the Earth.:okay:

While the OP is certainly not a card fan, your name here implies you aren't much of one either.

I don’t post daily threads about them, or any for that matter. People go berzerk when Trolls show up here bashing UK or Cal. His posts prompt some of them to open accounts and troll, guarantee it. Whatever. He’s on ignore.

LMAO, you're talking about the hypocrisy of 2adulterers, but look at your screen name. Ha ha.

Spent maybe thirty seconds thinking of a screen name when I signed up. I’d love to change my name. Show me how.

Spent maybe thirty seconds thinking of a screen name when I signed up. I’d love to change my name. Show me how.
I thought you had me on ignore with like 50 others?

Well, I can't help you with your screen name, but you can ask TheGspot for help with that.

But when your screen name is "Cardsstink", you can't rag on someone for constantly hating on UL and talk about hypocritical behavior.

I thought you had me on ignore with like 50 others?

Well, I can't help you with your screen name, but you can ask TheGspot for help with that.

But when your screen name is "Cardsstink", you can't rag on someone for constantly hating on UL and talk about hypocritical behavior.

I think it's creepy to start threads about them every day. That means he's tracking their every move. I couldn't even tell you where their message board is, so, no, I'm in no way a hypocrite for saying he's creepy for keeping up with every move they make.

The thread title causes internet castration. Thanks for that visualization!!!

Is there any chance the OP is actually a Louisville fan posing as a UK fan obsessed w Louisville? Some real Tropic Thunder type stuff

I've met a lot of Louisiville fans who care more about UK than their own team but I've never met a Kentucky fan with the same mentality.
I am a UK Grad with 2 degrees..and A UK Letterman..no way I pull for the Red Pigeons:boxing:

I think it's creepy that I start threads about 2Adulterers every day. That means I'm tracking his every move. I'm creepy for keeping up with every move he makes.

Fixed your little statement up these.

I am fine w/ 2Adulterers stalking UL. Better than stalking a guy on a message board.

You on the other hand are scary. You stalk this guy obsessively.
Plus you have named yourself after the cards. Have you noticed that? Kind of obsessive don't you think.

ADVERTISEMENT