ADVERTISEMENT

U6 claims Dawkins was on campus 9 days before arrest

Pitino's lawyer, Steve Pence, told Courier Journal on Tuesday that Pitino has never admitted to authorizing Dawkins to be on campus in September and that he intends to file a document stating that later this week.

This is the second accusation from the University of Louisville that Dawkins, a former AAU program director, was on campus prior to him being arrested in September.

Tsk, tsk.

Loserville has hit rock bottom The Mack Attack seems like a harmless guy but wait til Cal beats him and the uavel clowns will have the noose ready..[eyeroll][eyeroll]

Reactions: Fox2monk
Amazing how he never has any idea what the hell is going on all around him. He would make a phenomenal politician. Poor Rick.....always accused but always innocent.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
The part that I like is where it says it happened two weeks before practice started, so it may have referenced a workout. More than likely, Rick skirted the rules and was practicing early, before the official start date allowed by the NCAA.

The part that I like is where it says it happened two weeks before practice started, so it may have referenced a workout. More than likely, Rick skirted the rules and was practicing early, before the official start date allowed by the NCAA.
Rick bend the rules. OH No:cool2:

Rick never knows anything about anything. Yet, according to him, he would know if a chair was broken at Minardi Hall of Whores. It’s mind boggling that he thinks anyone would buy his horseshit.

Reactions: USSLair
Rick never knows anything about anything. Yet, according to him, he would know if a chair was broken at Minardi Hall of Whores. It’s mind boggling that he thinks anyone would buy his horseshit.
What money paid Katrina Powell? McGee out of his own pocket?, yeah sure. RP gave him the money for it out of his pocket, maybe, but if that's the case Pitino sure as hell knew about it. Some dark slush fund? That's the most likely, and they're going tell us RP didn't know about it!! Bull$***

Last edited:
probably the same athletics fund that was paying Pitino, Ramsey & Jurich...........you know the one that was making al l of those investments that no one knew about

The Louisville Goobers are now claiming this proves the NCAA charges were trumped up
How stupid can these dweebs be :(:(:( no wonder Turtleneck could manipulate them for
20 years :chairshot:

Rick knows EVERYTHING except the stuff that might get him in trouble. Then, it's "how can I be expected to know everything?"

Sometimes you just have to shake you head and laugh I mean this is good even for UofSmell !

That’s why I can’t believe that idiot filed suit. You’d think he learned a lesson in the Sypher case on discoverable evidence. EVERYTHING is going to come out.
Rick only cares about the court of public opinion and right now some of his cult followers are buying the garbage coming out of his lying mouth. He knows his legacy is tainted and there will always be an asterisk next to his name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT