ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. Halts J & J COVID Shots

Willy done up and warned us about this ish from the get go. Just sayin’.

@Kaizer Sosay
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know how it can be argued they aren't trying to prolong the pandemic. Fauci out here saying ppl can't even safetly eat at home....unaware most of these basic activities have been going on in the country for some time. All studies show the vaccine not only prevents you getting it but also spread...yet he's out here saying those vaccinated ppl shouldn't do anything defeating the entire purpose of getting it in the first place. Lol we just halted a vaccine because 1 out of a million bc "science". Fauci served a purpose...that purpose is long over.

And a certain sect of ppl keep using the word science as a talisman without understanding how science works, bc its part of their religion to just invoke it.

Prolonging the pandemic is what happens when people don’t socially distance, don’t wear a mask, don’t get vaccinated, etc. I’m not passing judgment bc I’m just as guilty, but people like Fauci are actually trying to end the pandemic by stopping the spread so that we can actually return safely to our normal lives. It’s his job to raise caution and pass on the science. It’s our politicians job to weigh all variables for policy, and it’s our job to listen, or not listen, and the latter will continue to extend our time under the pandemic.

Prolonging the pandemic is what happens when people don’t socially distance, don’t wear a mask, don’t get vaccinated, etc. I’m not passing judgment bc I’m just as guilty, but people like Fauci are actually trying to end the pandemic by stopping the spread so that we can actually return safely to our normal lives. It’s his job to raise caution and pass on the science. It’s our politicians job to weigh all variables for policy, and it’s our job to listen, or not listen, and the latter will continue to extend our time under the pandemic.
Just stop. No need for masks & distancing if the vaccines work & you have taken them. Yet Fauci keeps saying those things. Means he & the rest of the Swamp are all about maintaining power, not helping the country.

Just stop. No need for masks & distancing if the vaccines work & you have taken them. Yet Fauci keeps saying those things. Means he & the rest of the Swamp are all about maintaining power, not helping the country.
Exactly what power does Fauci have? He isn’t getting paid more (in fact he makes a lot less than he would in private industry). He isn’t getting promoted. He isn’t running for office. His job will always be the same until he retires probably in the next year or 2. You guys get so twisted in your conspiracy theories that you can’t even support on layer of questioning to it.

We can debate whether we think vaccinated people should be able to stop masks/distancing. I tend to be on the side that thinks once you’re vaccinated you should be able to do whatever you want. I think that day is coming soon. There is still data tbd that suggests vaccinated people can still spread the virus. The CDC has said you don’t need to distance/wear masks around other vaccinated people. The notion that this is part of some nefarious power grab is thought of an insane person.

One side of your mouth - take the vaccine so the pandemic can end.

Other side of your mouth - we need to stop giving the vaccine because it might not be safe.

that’s why people don’t trust him anymore. Because he contradicts himself over and over.

I agree with masking . I agree somewhat with social distancing.

but we can’t end this without heard immunity and we probably prolonged this yesterday due to senselessly pausing the jnj vaccine.

Other side of your mouth - we need to stop giving the vaccine because it might not be safe.

that’s why people don’t trust him anymore. Because he contradicts himself over and over.

but we can’t end this without heard immunity and we probably prolonged this yesterday due to senselessly pausing the jnj vaccine.
Dr. Merthy said yesterday there is enough capacity of the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines to get all US adults fully vaccinated by July. The uproar over J&J is overblown IMO

J&J is running a very distant third to Moderna and Pfizer in regards to prevalence in the USA. They haven’t pumping out anywhere remotely as much stock as Moderna and Pfizer have. A lot of places stopped trying to get stock of it because it’s far easier to get Moderna and Pfizer.

Reactions: MoneyMuntz
J&J is running a very distant third to Moderna and Pfizer in regards to prevalence in the USA. They haven’t pumping out anywhere remotely as much stock as Moderna and Pfizer have. A lot of places stopped trying to get stock of it because it’s far easier to get Moderna and Pfizer.
To add, the J&J vaccine isn’t needed in order to ensure that most anyone can get vaccinated. There are plenty of Moderna/Pfizer available for everyone. The value of J&J is that because it’s one shot and doesn’t need to be stored in cold temps, homeless, transient, etc. people can get it easier. That reason alone gives J&J merit. I hope it’s a temporary halt just to do some further investigation.

Reactions: ganner918
Tell the government. They are the ones who halted use of that particular vaccine. Most of us don't have a choice which vaccine we are able to receive.
I'm aware, and I agree. I posted this as a visual representation of why it's ridiculous to pause the J&J vaccine and not to try to convince anyone on here that it's safe. The FDA and CDC are being overly cautious IMO, however, with the doses Pfizer and Moderna are able to produce I suppose it affords them that luxury.

I think the whole pausing of it over SIX cases out of nearly 7 million administered is just proof of what's wrong with our medical system in the USA. Manufacturers are seemingly expected to have like a 99.99999999999999% efficacy rate without any major complications and if there are it gets pulled or doesn't make it through the entire approval process. I am willing to guarantee the J&J vaccine has saved more lives and prevented even more people from having any COVID problems than the J&J vaccine has been responsible for.

I think the whole pausing of it over SIX cases out of nearly 7 million administered is just proof of what's wrong with our medical system in the USA. Manufacturers are seemingly expected to have like a 99.99999999999999% efficacy rate without any major complications and if there are it gets pulled or doesn't make it through the entire approval process. I am willing to guarantee the J&J vaccine has saved more lives and prevented even more people from having any COVID problems than the J&J vaccine has been responsible for.

I feel like people have been saying similar things about the survival rate of COVID-19 since the very beginning. We shut everything down and altered many aspects of our lives for something that has a very high survival rate. Something is also wrong with that.

Properly it should read:

"I think the whole pausing of it over SIX cases out of nearly 7 million administered is just proof of what's wrong with our LEGAL system in the USA"

1 in a million chance of a blood clot with J&J.
1 in a 100 chance of developing a blood clot if on birth control pills over 10 years. Yet here we are.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL

you don’t understand the issue. It’s about hesitancy. The general public isn’t comparing the vaccines. Those who are hesitant don’t differentiate them.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
J&J didn't pay enough money to the politicians or their checks bounced.

2700 deaths from all c19 shots through April 4, and they halt this one over 7? Guess oke company had to take a temporary financial hit for the industry
2,700 deaths “from all c19 shots”
I’d love to see the data to back that up. Lol

2,700 deaths “from all c19 shots”
I’d love to see the data to back that up. Lol

Go to the VAERS site. That only covers US deaths and it's updated every 2 weeks. It doesn't or didn't itemize by brand of c19 shot.

Go to the VAERS site. That only covers US deaths and it's updated every 2 weeks. It doesn't or didn't itemize by brand of c19 shot.
Those numbers are unproven to be associated with the vaccine. There is always a % of “adverse events” that happens during vaccines and there is no way to actually connect them to the vaccine itself. 2700 is exceptionally low and the actual number of deaths caused by the vaccines is much much lower than that.

Reactions: goukcatsgo
Those numbers are unproven to be associated with the vaccine. There is always a % of “adverse events” that happens during vaccines and there is no way to actually connect them to the vaccine itself. 2700 is exceptionally low and the actual number of deaths caused by the vaccines is much much lower than that.

It's a government site that only lists events which are accepted by a committee to be related to the shots. Fully 90% of actual events are either not accepted as related or not reported. The number possible is quite a bit higher, but not likely lower. The events resulting in injury or death listed are only those that may be eligible for payout by the system.

People need to understand that the idea of "correlation does not equal causation" applies both directions.

Shots have never been proven to prevent infection nor to prevent side effects of infection. The improvement in health is directly correlated, and much more strongly in fact, to hygiene and safe drinking water, abundant healthy food, and clean environments. Most of the shots that claim credit for declines came after they had declined significantly due to those other factors.

The industry has never been forced to prove they are effective or safe by any objective scientific means. They've never done a SINGLE study mandated by the law that gave them immunity to being sued directly, and no one is able to challenge them on it.

---

Let the fallacies and hyperbole rain down below. Don't address the content, please. I'm not here to make life hard on you

Last edited:
There is always a % of “adverse events” that happens during vaccines and there is no way to actually connect them to the vaccine

If this were true, they'd never have paid put a dime to anyone. Respectfully, yours is a fallacious assumption at best. You'll have much company in that assumption, no doubt, if that's what you're looking for...

It's a government site that only lists events which are accepted by a committee to be related to the shots. Fully 90% of actual events are either not accepted as related or not reported. The number possible is quite a bit higher, but not likely lower. The events resulting in injury or death listed are only those that may be eligible for payout by the system.

People need to understand that the idea of "correlation does not equal causation" applies both directions.

Shots have never been proven to prevent infection nor to prevent side effects of infection. The improvement in health is directly correlated, and much more strongly in fact, to hygiene and safe drinking water, abundant healthy food, and clean environments. Most of the shots that claim credit for declines came after they had declined significantly due to those other factors.

The industry has never been forced to prove they are effective or safe by any objective scientific means. They've never done a SINGLE study mandated by the law that gave them immunity to being sued directly, and no one is able to challenge them on it.

Oh boy. We got a live one here.

Good God...

How do you guys feel about our governor requiring 2.5M Kentuckians be vaccinated by a drug not approved by the FDA?

I feel like there were some laws drafted around the end of WWII that prevented experimenting with unapproved drugs. I could be wrong. Have been before

Reactions: kyeric and Girthang
Exactly what power does Fauci have? He isn’t getting paid more (in fact he makes a lot less than he would in private industry). He isn’t getting promoted. He isn’t running for office. His job will always be the same until he retires probably in the next year or 2. You guys get so twisted in your conspiracy theories that you can’t even support on layer of questioning to it.

We can debate whether we think vaccinated people should be able to stop masks/distancing. I tend to be on the side that thinks once you’re vaccinated you should be able to do whatever you want. I think that day is coming soon. There is still data tbd that suggests vaccinated people can still spread the virus. The CDC has said you don’t need to distance/wear masks around other vaccinated people. The notion that this is part of some nefarious power grab is thought of an insane person.
Fauci is drunk on the media attention he has gotten over the past year and you are one of his sheep.

Fauci is drunk on the media attention he has gotten over the past year and you are one of his sheep.
Has it ever occurred to you that Fauci is not a policitician and he has the most critical job in the federal govt right now. So tell me, how would you conduct your job as the leading infectious disease expert in the US govt? Disagree with him if you want, but stop pretending to be something you aren’t (intelligent about pandemics)

Reactions: J_Dee
Has it ever occurred to you that Fauci is not a policitician and he has the most critical job in the federal govt right now. So tell me, how would you conduct your job as the leading infectious disease expert in the US govt? Disagree with him if you want, but stop pretending to be something you aren’t (intelligent)
Fixed what you had in parentheses

Reactions: J_Dee
I had the J&J shot one week ago. I am not sure if it is coincident or what, but I have had muscle aches for the last several months, been tested 3 or 4 times for the vid, and all negative. My wife works in the ER and had covid in November, and I never isolated, slept in the same bed, and everything. About Tuesday of this week, feeling great and the muscle aches are almost gone. Like I said, not sure if it is related or not. BTW, I had zero side effects after the shot.

Reactions: Girthang
Has it ever occurred to you that Fauci is not a policitician and he has the most critical job in the federal govt right now. So tell me, how would you conduct your job as the leading infectious disease expert in the US govt? Disagree with him if you want, but stop pretending to be something you aren’t (intelligent about pandemics)

What is our goal currently with regards to COVID 19 and what are we basing a return to normal activity on?

ADVERTISEMENT