ADVERTISEMENT

U L Response

oldsports_

All-SEC
Dec 18, 2010
I just got a text from a high ranking official a minute ago.
I think the UK Board of Trustees for the University of Louisville has a great response today according to a UL student whom I know.

1) No sex parties in Minardi Hall, period. All such parties must be off campus.
2) Said "parties" shall no longer include any female under 18, Period.!
2b) One female must be Caucasian.
3) Said "parties" shall not consist of squirting to the ceiling, or shall no request be made of such. Period!
4) If any cash is to be paid for a student athlete, said athlete must be no less than a 5*.
4b) Said athlete must have a ESPN rank of 10th or less
5) The University willfully acknowledges Jurich/Pitino knew nothing about anything pertaining to U L Athletics
5b) The Polygraph Test, used by the university machine will be calibrated immediately.

Reactions: MbergCat
I just got a text from a high ranking official a minute ago.
I think the UK Board of Trustees for the University of Louisville has a great response today according to a UL student whom I know.

1) No sex parties in Minardi Hall, period. All such parties must be off campus.
2) Said "parties" shall no longer include any female under 18, Period.!
2b) One female must be Caucasian.
3) Said "parties" shall not consist of squirting to the ceiling, or shall no request be made of such. Period!
4) If any cash is to be paid for a student athlete, said athlete must be no less than a 5*.
4b) Said athlete must have a ESPN rank of 10th or less
5) The University willfully acknowledges Jurich/Pitino knew nothing about anything pertaining to U L Athletics
5b) The Polygraph Test, used by the university machine will be calibrated immediately.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that a 3 finger rule was to be enforced -- TW3. I guess it could be number 6 on your list.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Someone please explain the TWil 3 finger reference that I've seen a few times. Was this a request he made to Katina's girls?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT