ADVERTISEMENT

Tyrese Maxey announcing at 4 central time (update: maxey picks Kentucky)

trav55

Junior
Jun 25, 2005
According to his twitter he is going to post a video at 4 o’clock. This should be the answer to a lot of questions as far as when and where, even though the “where” part seems to be and hopefully is UK.

UPDATE: It appears it will be 4pm central time. At least that’s what a tweet says that he retweeted.

Reactions: RedRiverSaga
You folks over there in Lexsinton and them parts east got what I refer to as Time Zone Snobbery. Just to point it out, there's a whole lotta us folk in the Central Time Zone and beyond. So when you hear a time given out fer sumpin' it might just be a diffrent zone thing, ya know?

Go Big Blue! Git Maxsey!

Apparently not from around E'town where there is fast time and slow time. Meade County being slow time.... that was always a pain...
Yep being from Owensboro, and having to go to Meade Co in the middle of the week to referee a ballgame was always a pain time wise.

Reactions: BBUK
LOL was anyone else thrown off by the initial mention of Texas before realizing he was just going through all the names over and over initially?

doing videos are cool but you know the leaks came from the camera crew...

Granted we all thought he was a lock for a while but the whole not reclassifying was news that could of been a cool surprise had it not gotten spoiled

LOL was anyone else thrown off by the initial mention of Texas before realizing he was just going through all the names over and over initially?

Lol it got me cuz I skipped to the end and that’s the first name I heard

Really like the video, much better than the press conference and choosing the hats
Agreed. So much better than the hat thing and the Principal comparing the kid to Abraham Lincoln, this was well done. Family was involved in it and just a nice touch.

AH, QG, IQ, are plenty enough at the pg. Quade can play the 2 some if need be but I'm expecting Baker and Herro to get most of the minutes at the 2G. If not the the Cats will just be average.

Love TM for 2019. Things are looking up. It's a great litttle world we live in.

I wondering if Hagans is staying put as well. I think we need 1 of the 2 for this season

need hagans and maxey to reclass for next year to be special. need at least 1 guard that can get by his man. and a guard to go get a bucket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT