ADVERTISEMENT

Typical Reactions When We Land a Three Star, Versus When We Lose a Three Star Commit . . . .

what do you think causes such an Anomaly?

Purely speculation, but I suspect it is somethin like a 4.0 GPA, or something close to it.

Coaches learn from harsh experience that all the athletic talent in the world won't keep the player in class, and motivated.

How many of Stoop's and staff's hours are spent on discipline and grade issues?

How much would it mean to a staff to have 85 players who self-govern their school activities?

[The preceding hypothetical questions are not intended for application to the University of North Carolina.].

Reactions: jauk11
For those who are truly fans of UK and not just out to find a new way or reason to bash Stoops, I feel your comment makes sense. While we have lost some games fans think we should have won, we have won some by close margins, such as final drive kicks. While last season could have been a 9 win season, it likewise could have been a 5 win season. The year before was even more toss up. It does seem like a minor change could set things back dramatically. While SJ was not highly touted or desired by P5 schools, I think a lot of pundits think, ironically, that losing him could be that negative factor. Its admittedly an unknown.
Big Dog said on kstv we should have won ten... I'm assuming he is speaking of Mississippi, Florida, Northwestern...Good post and I agree with both of you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT