ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro!

He will lead this team in scoring and right now from the eye test looks to be the best player. He's shoots it at a high level with a quik release, very good handles, feeds the post extremely well and always getting out in transition... I don't care if he's just a freshman, what color he is, what high school competition he played against or that he was a 4 star because this kid can ball!!!

And years 2, 3 and 4 are going to be in the NBA. Lol

No I mean he's a 4 year college player.

HERRO is here to win, he's not concerned with the nba. He's a white Patrick Patterson, Alex Poythress ect. HERRO is here for the long haul. You guys get ready. He's gonna win 3/4 rings and go down as one of our all time greats.

Everyone mark this post. You will see

Why does Duke keep Allen for 4 years, Kennard for 2, but ours leave after one?

This is BFS.

giphy.gif

Reactions: EastKYWildcat
Because Coach K is a self centered POS who has absolutely no concern for his players. Allen would have been a lottery pick after his sophomore year.
But yet our coach gets put through the ringer for whatever reason they can think to harp on. When, in reality, he is the epitome of a player's coach. The exact opposite of that phony POS in Durham.

But yet our coach gets put through the ringer for whatever reason they can think to harp on. When, in reality, he is the epitome of a player's coach. The exact opposite of that phony POS in Durham.
Cal is loved by his players- even ones like Wiltjer who transferred and Briscoe. Briscoe came back to work the camp. Most of the players return to Lexington to visit UK and Cal. Cal goes out of his way to meet them for dinner etc. when he visits their area. He stays a part of their lives after they leave and they want it that way.

It’s pretty clear he is the real deal and if Keldon Johnson is 6’6, Herro is 6’7.

I've noticed this too. When those two stand next to each other, KJ sure doesn't look any taller than TH.

Although I think the reason for that is more because KJ's height is over-listed, rather than TH being underlisted. I think Keldon's actual height is probably more like 6'5", rather than his listed 6'6".

Last edited:
Been trying to tell you Tyler has a game and I don't like to compare but I've already said Grayson Allen and I'll ask you that Kyle add to that Kyle Korver

really don't see Grayson Allen comparison.

1. I don't see him doing anything dirty.
2. No head whip thingy he always did when driving.
3. He also drove into the paint or shoot three. Feel like Tyler is scoring in every different way.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
I

Herro can play positions 1,2 and 3... He's very unique and the Grayson Allen comparison is only because he is white and has dark hair.. I honestly believe he already is and will continue to be the best player on this team!!!

He will lead this team in scoring and right now from the eye test looks to be the best player. He's shoots it at a high level with a quik release, very good handles, feeds the post extremely well and always getting out in transition... I don't care if he's just a freshman, what color he is, what high school competition he played against or that he was a 4 star because this kid can ball!!!

This Posters comments should shut this thread down..,perfect observations and right on the money!

Herro is a highly skilled all around player. Did you see how easily and effectively he fed Travis in post? Will be a deadly combo during season.

Luke Kennard went 13th in the draft after 2 years at Duke for those who think Herro will play four years. Good luck with that... Go Cats and Stoops Troops!

Is it me or does Herro look more like a veteran than a freshmen?
It looks that way because combined with his fearlessness the kid has a very high basketball iq and natural feel for the game. 4* ranking for this kid is laughable

Reactions: JC CATS
No I mean he's a 4 year college player.

HERRO is here to win, he's not concerned with the nba. He's a white Patrick Patterson, Alex Poythress ect. HERRO is here for the long haul. You guys get ready. He's gonna win 3/4 rings and go down as one of our all time greats.

Everyone mark this post. You will see

That contract he will be offered by NBA for millions of dollars will be hard to turn down. Love your thoughts but will not happen.
You can definitely mark my post down. Hope we get two years from Herro!

ADVERTISEMENT