ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro Senior Night

Anybody ever notice the one full grown man who constantly tweets Herro stuff like “Snake”? It’s one of the more pathetic things I’ve seen.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Supposedly 2 kids according to his profile. He’s everything that’s wrong with Twitter. Pulls the race card on people who call him out too. He’s either a very good troll or mentally unstable.
Feel sorry for his kids, unless they are fictional.

Reactions: Calsthebomb
Then a Herro comes along
With the strength to carry on
Then you finally see the truth
That a Herro lies in you
Ohhh..that a Herro lies in youuuu!
sedrhg.1510681844.0.jpg

Reactions: EliteBlue
Kid’s gonna stick around the program for awhile and he’s gonna be a baller. Just got that feeling about him. Sure will be nice to see a guy raise it from deep and not hit the side of the backboard.

I am extremely excited to see him next year. I just hope people don't expect him to go out and score 25 a game and hit every 3 he shoots. He will no doubt be valuable next year but I hope people don't expect him to be devin Booker 2.0 out the gate
If he hits anywhere close to 50% of his 3’s he will beat this years squad.

Do ya think? He will not hit 50% of his threes. The best 3 pt shooter under Cal has been Doran Lamb at around 47% and I dont think anyone else is over 40%.

Hell I'll take 30% as long as he plays tough, fearless and doesn't kill us on defense he will play atleast 20 mins a game. I fully expect him to be at uk 3-4 years but when you're at uk and you average 10 a game you are looked at as a first round pick after a handful of good games. I hope he is in the mold of wcs in the sense he stays and develops and doesn't leave because the talking heads feel as though he's nba ready. You know if he was going to Wisconsin he would be a four starter and a thorn in our ass

This young man has balls in spades. Spurned the Badgers in WI and didn't care, finishing up his HS career in WI. Can't wait to see him playing for us in Rupp and elsewhere.

Then a Herro comes along
With the strength to carry on
Then you finally see the truth
That a Herro lies in you
Ohhh..that a Herro lies in youuuu!
sedrhg.1510681844.0.jpg
They say that a Herro will save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait...

Reactions: kev69
Steph Curry didn’t hit 50% of his 3s in college. Cmon man. I’m hoping he’s 40%. Also hoping Baker is 40%. Hoping Green and Quickley are 35% or so and hoping Keldon Johnson is 30%. Hoping we shoot about 20/game. Average 8-9 makes a game. That’d be great.

Do ya think? He will not hit 50% of his threes. The best 3 pt shooter under Cal has been Doran Lamb at around 47% and I dont think anyone else is over 40%.

single season:
2011 Lamb 49%
2012 Lamb 47%
2011 Miller 44%
2016 Derek Willis 44%
2012 Wiltjer 43%
2015 Ulis 43%
2013 Poythress 42%
2016 Murray 41%
2017 Monk 40%

There's your list of single season 40% 3 point shooters under Cal.

Lamb has BY FAR the best career numbers at 47%, like you mentioned, which is insane.

single season:
2011 Lamb 49%
2012 Lamb 47%
2011 Miller 44%
2016 Derek Willis 44%
2012 Wiltjer 43%
2015 Ulis 43%
2013 Poythress 42%
2016 Murray 41%
2017 Monk 40%

Lamb has BY FAR the best career numbers at 47%, like you mentioned, which is insane.
It's really impressive that Monk and Murray shot above 40% with the difficulty and volume of shots they had to take at times.

Everyone else on that list were catch and shoot types only taking 3s that were created for them with them being open and squared up already.

I hate watching his highlight videos. I’m not trying to see 6’1 white team mate scoring an easy layup or get an offense rebound. GD

I am extremely excited to see him next year. I just hope people don't expect him to go out and score 25 a game and hit every 3 he shoots. He will no doubt be valuable next year but I hope people don't expect him to be devin Booker 2.0 out the gate
They do, if not 6 3 pointers a game, our delusional fans will cal him a bust 1st few games.

He definitely reminds me of Rex. He has a lot of the same mannerisms on the court. The good thing is he probably won’t be needed to come in and produce at that kind of level right away.

single season:
2011 Lamb 49%
2012 Lamb 47%
2011 Miller 44%
2016 Derek Willis 44%
2012 Wiltjer 43%
2015 Ulis 43%
2013 Poythress 42%
2016 Murray 41%
2017 Monk 40%

Poy at 42% color me surprised

Reactions: Col. Angus
Steph Curry didn’t hit 50% of his 3s in college. Cmon man. I’m hoping he’s 40%. Also hoping Baker is 40%. Hoping Green and Quickley are 35% or so and hoping Keldon Johnson is 30%. Hoping we shoot about 20/game. Average 8-9 makes a game. That’d be great.
I bet Baker is around 40% and Herro will be around 45%. He has easily the best shot of any UK player I have ever seen and that isn't just Cal era. But I didn't start watching til 92.

ADVERTISEMENT