ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro & Keldon Johnson following Quade Green’s post game workout routine

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
This kind of thing is contagious if for no other reason than you don't wanna be the only guy not putting in extra work.

We see it on the floor with Hagans and Johnson going so hard. These guys are battling for minutes and shots. You can't get outworked.

When you're half dead in the gym is when you get close with your teammates too. No structure. No coaches yelling. Chemistry is built in the off hours.

This kind of thing is contagious if for no other reason than you don't wanna be the only guy not putting in extra work.

We see it on the floor with Hagans and Johnson going so hard. These guys are battling for minutes and shots. You can't get outworked.

When you're half dead in the gym is when you get close with your teammates too. No structure. No coaches yelling. Chemistry is built in the off hours.
I can see this team starting a Breakfast Club like the ‘12 title team.

Calipari has a squad that could do it.

We all know how hard a title is to come by, but with this group, one doesn't feel naive thinking of a title in April.

If it happens, our fan base will lose its collective mind. We've been through some crazy years with bad calls, miracle Dekker step-back threes, injuries, and magical runs ended in the last two minutes of a close tournament game.

Cal deserves that second title with the way he's handled the close losses.

Not disputing the fact, but is there a link for that? Would genuinely like to know.

Somewhere I saw a pic of them all on the court together and someone tweeted out they were joined by these guys. I will go look for it again and add it for physical proof. lol

Darrell Bird‏@DarrellBird 14h14 hours ago
Now it's a party. @Q_Green1 @PJWashington @IQ_GodSon @jemarlbakerjr have joined @raf_tyler and Keldon Johnson at 11:30 pm shoot around after tonight's big win in Bahamas.

Last edited:
Could be a good sign to see Baker out there...hopefully he is ready to go by the start of the season.

Baker is going to be fine, he and Montgomery sitting out is just like last trip where WCS and Lyles didn't play at all. No reason to risk anything in an exhibition. Wednesday's game, kept thinking that would've been a spot where Jemarl would've been inserted and had a chance to light it up. Wouldn't be surprised to see his initial role this year be like Wiltjer was in '12 due to the depth. Reminds me of Doron Lamb in the aspect he's not the most explosive guy, but he can get his shot off and always feel it's going in when he shoots.

Baker is going to be fine, he and Montgomery sitting out is just like last trip where WCS and Lyles didn't play at all. No reason to risk anything in an exhibition. Wednesday's game, kept thinking that would've been a spot where Jemarl would've been inserted and had a chance to light it up. Wouldn't be surprised to see his initial role this year be like Wiltjer was in '12 due to the depth. Reminds me of Doron Lamb in the aspect he's not the most explosive guy, but he can get his shot off and always feel it's going in when he shoots.

For sure! Just ready to see him on the floor for the cats! Just knowing our track record when it comes to injuries has me a lil worried about never seeing that stroke in action but yeah I can def see him step in and play that Wiltjer role to help stretch the floor and be a reliable 3 pt scorer.

Reactions: WildMoon
This is why its important for Quade to be back for year 2 and be on the court. He's been there and knows what to do....he is the leader. He sets the tone.

Reactions: WildMoon
ADVERTISEMENT