ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro commits to UK

to everyone quoting me saying this, it's fine to laugh and make fun of it and whatever. I'll still tell you when i wrote that the uk staff had not contacted him yet and i was told point blank they weren't interested in him as more than a back up option. I'm not sure if they realized Grimes, Garland, and Barrett were 0% to UK and they decided to get on him, if his desire to play for UK turned them on to being more open to him, or if they just flat out thought he wasn't as good as he is til they saw him in person, or a combo of all 3. Regardless of what changed it doesn't matter, he's here. If you read some of my other posts you'd know I am really excited he is here as I've always wanted more Lamb and Booker type players and think Cal over values athleticism to an extent.

No offense , but nobody believes you. Pretending like you had inside info instead of just eating crow makes you look even more ridiculous

Reactions: JwUKFan11
Would Rex Chapman be a fair comparison? I watched Herros video and he came to mind. Just hope he doesn't sing like Rex.

Nope, Rex was better like way better as far as athleticism and probably a measurably better shooter too.

Maybe Shep or an upgraded Lamb as an athlete with somewhat less of a shooting touch but old Peachtree City, GA seems a good comp to me.

Nope, Rex was better like way better as far as athleticism and probably a measurably better shooter too.

Maybe Shep or an upgraded Lamb as an athlete with somewhat less of a shooting touch but old Peachtree City, GA seems a good comp to me.
I'll take a Shep type player.

Best comparison I've seen is Herro is like the star player for the rival team in Teen Wolf. Tough competitor.

I would take Jerry West over Curry all day every day. Oscar and Elgin both would still be phenoms even by today's standards. Much higher bb IQs
West was a good player but he is not better than the best shooter in the history of the league.

West could not even dribble with his left hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT