ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro commits to UK

Short memory. Arron’s 3 game winning shots took us to the final the year before but don’t let it diminish your hate.
Or all the plays that those guys made in the Wisconsin game. If you want to lay blame on someone, how about WCS and Booker for not showing up? Or look at the real villain. The John Higgins led officiating crew blew a number of calls and gave Wisconsin 22 FTs to our 10.

only way Herro ends up at UK is if he literally waits til the end of spring bucks all other suitors and UK has an extra spot for him. UK staff is not really interested in him.
Fake news
Staff was floating the narrative that they were not interested, but in reality they were.

Or all the plays that those guys made in the Wisconsin game. If you want to lay blame on someone, how about WCS and Booker for not showing up? Or look at the real villain. The John Higgins led officiating crew blew a number of calls and gave Wisconsin 22 FTs to our 10.
How about remembering that Towns was dominating & after uk got the lead 3 straight tomes the Harrison's controlled the ball resulting in air balls or clock violations. If they got the ball to towns probably would have been a different result but go on with your love affair. Don't forget they also cost uk Wiggins by running their mouths, but he wouldn't have helped anyway

How about remembering that Towns was dominating & after uk got the lead 3 straight tomes the Harrison's controlled the ball resulting in air balls or clock violations. If they got the ball to towns probably would have been a different result but go on with your love affair. Don't forget they also cost uk Wiggins by running their mouths, but he wouldn't have helped anyway
I think Adidas secured KU's commitment for Wiggins. That was the worst kept secret of all time, but sure, blame the twins.

Did they play perfectly? No. But I would rather have them on the court in those situations more than almost anyone else that has ever come through our program.

I think Adidas secured KU's commitment for Wiggins. That was the worst kept secret of all time, but sure, blame the twins.

Did they play perfectly? No. But I would rather have them on the court in those situations more than almost anyone else that has ever come through our program.

You may be right about Adidas but I'm sure the twins post Twitter or whatever didn't help uk

And then a Herro comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a Herro lies in you!
Please stop don't incorporate a good player with shitty music. It was bad the first time

tenor.gif

Reactions: USSLair
Kentucky fans u can follow Tyler Herro on twitter @raf_tyler or on instagram nolimitherro. He will announce his commitment and sign at 3:30 ct #BBN

This is correct . The Wisconsin loss falls soley on the WCS , Booker , Cal for not telling the players to get Towns the ball and the refs. We wouldn't of even been in that game without the twins who played well up to the last 4 minutes of that game. But that is long past so no need to really dredge it up .

This is a great commit as I will take another Booker any day of the week.

Um, you need to go back and watch those possessions again.

It feels weird to say but I almost get more excited about these type of guys committing than the elite guys because I know Herro will probably be around multiple years and that we've got to have guys like that in order to win a title.

It feels weird to say but I almost get more excited about these type of guys committing than the elite guys because I know Herro will probably be around multiple years and that we've got to have guys like that in order to win a title.

Id like to see 2 of these type guys per class. So we always have a few really talented upper classman to mesh with four All -Americans.

Reactions: KYCAT78
Looks like one n done recruits are the thing of the past.

I think Cal is just pivoting. Duke is now a big player in top10 guys, and there's only so many to go around. He can no longer fill a team with just 1AD. Our current class of 25-10 ranked players, along with the Herro recruitment, tells us he's starting to recruit some players who might stay for 2 or even 3 years.

Reactions: susan2361
Kentucky b-ball’s page and calaparis page both just followed Herro on twitter. Has he already committed? Did I miss something?

ADVERTISEMENT