ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Ty to Houston

Made a mistake. No two ways about it.
I think he’s happy. Being able to ensure that his mom gets the best medical care and making her comfortable is probably more important to him.

I would agree with you he should have stayed under normal circumstances.

Reactions: SosaUK87
I think he’s happy. Being able to ensure that his mom gets the best medical care and making her comfortable is probably more important to him.

I would agree with you he should have stayed under normal circumstances.
I mean damn, I really didn’t see him dropping that far. Feel bad for him but like you said, I’m sure he’s happy.

I would like to know who thought it was a good idea to invite him to the green room.
It has to be tough sitting there and you are at 28 and your name has not been called, hopefully he will flourish in the NBA he was really playing good until that injury at Auburn.

I wouldn’t count on that. Who’s gonna trade for that contract?

Houston spent all last season desperately trying to unload Wall, but they couldn’t find anyone willing to take him. Has that changed?

Yes, and with Wall refusing to accept anything less than the full amount he is owed, a buyout is highly unlikely to happen.
As you were saying?

Reactions: BBUK
Why would Wall take less? And who would trade for him at that salary.
He settled for 47 million from Houston, minus the mid level exemption $$$. He can sign with pretty much anyone he wants to now, and that team will gladly pay the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT