ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Herro

Nov 23, 2017
Kid can score and pass. What kinda made me slow down on this next Booker or Rex coming in. V competition. What i seen. He was by far head n shoulders above his competition. Zone D. Yeap. His HS played zone . Him at the top. But typical lazy HS stuff. But hey. 43 points and 11 assist are good in any game. Just hope bbn lets the kid take his time. And work into a great player.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Kid can score and pass. What kinda made me slow down on this next Booker or Rex coming in. V competition. What i seen. He was by far head n shoulders above his competition. Zone D. Yeap. His HS played zone . Him at the top. But typical lazy HS stuff. But hey. 43 points and 11 assist are good in any game. Just hope bbn lets the kid take his time. And work into a great player.
Thanks for holding back

I remember people saying the same thing about Luke Kennard and his level of competition on here.

I read some threads about him. So i went and watched some of his games. Sorry some of you seemed shocked someone post an opinion on a mess board. I've learned you have some losers who endlessly search mess board threads to then post smart a$$ responses. Reason is. They are safe and comfortable hidden behind a screen. Like i said losers basically. Gives them a feeling of being something they are not. I'm a grown man. Trying to be a internet keyboard tuff guy just cracks me up. But we have a few children on here who live to throw childish responses at others. Like i said losers.

Some great points on Herro tho. The poster who compared him to Kennard, i think was spot on. And thinking back he usually was shooting over or around 2 or 3 defenders. Maybe I'm looking at his game all wrong. Looking forward to seeing his game grow at Ky.

Even Mashburn was declared lazy by recruiting gurus before he came to Kentucky, if Herro can come in and get the label off like Mash did, I'll take it.

Hero will start from day one

Too early to say that for a guarantee, I think anyway. With that said, i think there is a really good chance of him coming in and starting early. He has the talent but too many variables to make that statement a guarantee. Like I said, I think there is a really good chance he comes in and starts, it really just depends on who stays and who leaves early for the draft. Considering that we are not recruiting anyone other that Herro at that position, I doubt other recruits will be a factor. Quickley could be a factor since Quade is likely going to be here for at least another year but I doubt it.

Heard that Coack K is POed that there are more Herro threads now than Duke threads and is starting to berate the mods.

Reactions: Bluegrassking
Herro is a big guy. I didnt realize he was 6ft6. Not a skinny guy either. My big question is. Can he play man to man D? From what i seen. He only played zone in HS. And lazy zone at top. We all know Cal is a man to man guy. Not sure Herro will step in at the highest level of coll bball and be this stud are looking for. We've only had 3 of those. John Wall, A. Davis and in my opinion Boogie. His D may keep his PT down at first.

Herro is a big guy. I didnt realize he was 6ft6. Not a skinny guy either. My big question is. Can he play man to man D? From what i seen. He only played zone in HS. And lazy zone at top. We all know Cal is a man to man guy. Not sure Herro will step in at the highest level of coll bball and be this stud are looking for. We've only had 3 of those. John Wall, A. Davis and in my opinion Boogie. His D may keep his PT down at first.

No Herro isn't 6'6", more 6'5". It's the same every year, the signee grows 1" a month.

No Herro isn't 6'6", more 6'5". It's the same every year, the signee grows 1" a month.

I have no idea how tall he is. I've never stood beside him. Have you? I got the 6ft6 from the announcer at his HS games. They are sitting feet from him. And all said 6ft6. Funny how every UK bball player shrinks a inch before getting here. You say 6ft5. We're did you get that height? Just curious. Rivals has him 6ft5 from last year. One report said 6ft2. I went off a guy who was actually in the gym with him that night.

Probably because he can shoot like no one we've had since Lamb.

I'd venture to say Murray shot pretty good as well.

That's who Herros game reminds me the most of. Chapman is much more athletic and had a lot of juke in his play. Herro doesn't have the hops like Murray from what I've seen but very similar players.

Think Murray is Cal's leading scorer in ppg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT