ADVERTISEMENT

Two SEC corches at the top of different polls..

calipari-fbbn.gif

He says he's never seen a coach bully players like Izzo and then lists Huggins on likeable side...lol.

Folks here will like this only because it lists Calipari as the most unlikable, which fits their personal opinion. I'm sure this poll is very scientific.

Reactions: the stat man
Duke / Kansas not being on either side is perfect.

Simply no pulse for either. That's why it matters so much in Kentucky.

I am fine with being 'unlikeable'. But where is Rick Pitino?

Folks here will like this only because it lists Calipari as the most unlikable, which fits their personal opinion. I'm sure this poll is very scientific.
I enjoy your posts you are very knowledgeable. I also agree this poll seems to have some real flaws to it no doubt. If one is serious and not bias then with what we have witnessed with Cal with our fan base for YEARS, Cal with his constant screaming at Officials (rightfully so I might add with the whistle we get but I am guessing we get this whistle because of the disdain many have for him) and his constant screaming at his players, I am guessing he is on the first page of most unlikeable. I also will add I strongly believe he has a very vindictive side to him, look at his rotations over the years.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
I enjoy your posts you are very knowledgeable. I also agree this poll seems to have some real flaws to it no doubt. If one is serious and not bias then with what we have witnessed with Cal with our fan base for YEARS, Cal with his constant screaming at Officials (rightfully so I might add with the whistle we get but I am guessing we get this whistle because of the disdain many have for him) and his constant screaming at his players, I am guessing he is on the first page of most unlikeable. I also will add I strongly believe he has a very vindictive side to him, look at his rotations over the years.
Yeah, I can imagine how this poll was conducted.

"According to 1000 basketball fans entering Auburn's Neville Arena prior to Auburn's game with Kentucky on January 22, 2022." So, in a totally unbiased and scientific poll, Bruce Pearl is the most likeable and John Calipari is the most unlikable. 🤣

Isn't that a troll account? They put out all kinds of stupid lists that take about 3 seconds to figure out they're full of shit.

Cal is likeable enough ,he just can't coach for $&!^ and treats UK fans poorly.

That's pretty cynical. I couldn't care less if Cal was a total d**k and strutted around insulting the fans as long as he won 30 games a season and went to a decent number of FFs. Hell, win two titles and he can call us whatever the f he wants.

Reactions: docholiday51
Patrick Ewing can't win a conference game, but hey, he is the #10 most likable coach!

ADVERTISEMENT