ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter: Cal and Kentucky Basketball just followed Tyrese Maxey

You do not reclassify to redshirt. I know it's a shock but it never happens.

Yeah, I wanna skip my Senior year prom, skip out on graduation with my friends, and most importantly skip out on being a McDonald’s All-American, so that I can come to college and redshirt.

Reactions: BBUK
Yeah, I wanna skip my Senior year prom, skip out on graduation with my friends, and most importantly skip out on being a McDonald’s All-American, so that I can come to college and redshirt.

He could probably still go to the prom if he wants.

twitter, jitter, pitter, mitter, bitter, quitter, red$hiter, spitter, embitter, outbitter, litter, zitter. Whats going on here? Who's twitter and the rest of these guys.

The only ones that redshirt are low 4 star or 3 star players someone like kyky would be an example but he too go to redshirt so it would have to be a ky boy who's not ranked that high that wouldn't mind redshirting. If this was tubbs or bcg then that maybe a possibility with the type of players they bring in, no way in hell with a guy like maxey

Ha Ha, with the explanations and if it's mentioned again you almost have to think troll. If not troll....dang, just dang...

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Don't think Its a deal. Our creepers, fans, the media, and coaches follow a top kid like him just to get a gage of what the kid is thinking. It also show character in the sense he wisntd. Them to be polite and respectful to other.

Did you read the K article about how his super team is doing it now. I almost puked. Ole K is an inovator, slightly after Cal but he is the real innovator..

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/c0caf204-809c-3217-9666-0861a0ea141b/duke-basketball-recruiting:.html

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
I feel like that might have been for the purpose of helping with Wiseman, as it appeared obvious at the time of his commitment that Hardaway was going to be hired at Memphis. Get Jeffries on board early, when he clearly wanted to be here, and allow him to stay on Wiseman.

Wait, is Cal having players hold off a year who could have clearly come now, to try and get other recruits all the while the recruit is fine with it!?

FlashyGlossyCentipede-max-1mb.gif

GOAT.

ADVERTISEMENT