Twitter: Cal and Kentucky Basketball just followed Tyrese Maxey

kornucopia

Junior
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2004
a>
has to be a good sign right?

Last edited:
DJ Jefferies just announced a year in advance.
I feel like that might have been for the purpose of helping with Wiseman, as it appeared obvious at the time of his commitment that Hardaway was going to be hired at Memphis. Get Jeffries on board early, when he clearly wanted to be here, and allow him to stay on Wiseman.

Towns announced almost 2 years in advance.....

Many guys announce during the AAU season before their senior years.... this is much more common than UMM and some think.

But saying that.............he very well could be reclassifying

Reactions: TM2013
Towns announced almost 2 years in advance.....

Many guys announce during the AAU season before their senior years.... this is much more common than UMM and some think.

But saying that.............he very well could be reclassifying
I think with the impending rule changes,things could be a little different right now.Cal seems to be changing his focus for some reason,trying to get ahead of things a bit more than usual.

Does Cal usually follow recruits? I have no idea...
I've got no info but here's my thinking:

Even if Cal normally follows guys he's recruiting, then that's got to be when he first starts recruiting them. He's not gonna follow a guy Sunday who might declare for someone else Wednesday. That would make Cal look like a chump, and that's what K dreams of doing to Cal, not what Cal dreams of doing to Cal.

So in my mind---again, I claim zero connections---this thing's already absolutely airtight.

Reactions: BBUK
I think with the impending rule changes,things could be a little different right now.Cal seems to be changing his focus for some reason,trying to get ahead of things a bit more than usual.

Yup it seems like basketball rules could be a changin’ in the near future.

Tyrese doesn't need to redshirt coz' EJ has already decided to give up his scholarship for Tyrese and walk on himself.

(EJ is able to do this because his dads's the track coach.)

This will give Tyrese an extra 5 years of eligibility.

Since he's got that extra eligibility he won't suit up until 2023. He'll be on campus before then and living in the lodge, he just won't play in games.

Basically he's gonna use that extra time to learn to walk fast.

Please tell me this is a joke
It's not a horrible idea. No chance Maxey is ready to be a force in the SEC as a 17 year old.

Come to Lex- get exceptional coaching for a year, then be absolutely ready to go in 19. Way better than staying in Texas and getting HS coaching for a year.

It's not a horrible idea. No chance Maxey is ready to be a force in the SEC as a 17 year old.

Come to Lex- get exceptional coaching for a year, then be absolutely ready to go in 19. Way better than staying in Texas and getting HS coaching for a year.

You do not reclassify to redshirt. I know it's a shock but it never happens.

The only ones that redshirt are low 4 star or 3 star players someone like kyky would be an example but he too go to redshirt so it would have to be a ky boy who's not ranked that high that wouldn't mind redshirting. If this was tubbs or bcg then that maybe a possibility with the type of players they bring in, no way in hell with a guy like maxey

Zero chance it happens.

Wait...you're telling me, that you can get updates on someone else following someone else? I thought you only get updates on people following you.

I can't get past how this twitter following crap works let alone what the information actually is.

Reactions: awf
Wait...you're telling me, that you can get updates on someone else following someone else? I thought you only get updates on people following you.

I can't get past how this twitter following crap works let alone what the information actually is.

Yeah. Somewhat recently, there was an update on notifications that now shows you what friends tweet, like, etc. It's quite annoying...

Don't think Its a deal. Our creepers, fans, the media, and coaches follow a top kid like him just to get a gage of what the kid is thinking. It also show character in the sense he wisntd. Them to be polite and respectful to other.

I feel like that might have been for the purpose of helping with Wiseman, as it appeared obvious at the time of his commitment that Hardaway was going to be hired at Memphis. Get Jeffries on board early, when he clearly wanted to be here, and allow him to stay on Wiseman.

Same goes with Maxey

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT