ADVERTISEMENT

turned on the ksr pre game show for basketball

fetchimage

I pulled the cord on his show a couple of weeks ago as well as twitter. They used be a good source for info and were entertaining, neither are the case any longer. Theres plenty of other sources, this isnt 2010. The show has been bland, with less UK coverage than ever and with Lemmond slurping him it became unbearable. STD is the only onewith the balls to disagree or speak his mind, hes hands down the backbone. The others especially Lemmond acts terrified to disagree, the rare times he does he brow beaten and minutes later hes manipulated into changing his mind.

The show is a shell of what had made it great.....its basically a podcast that covers UK in a depth just enough to keep listeners around. I haven't missed it at all.

The pregame shows - all of them - are worthless. Just endless commercials with no information that you can't get anywhere else.

The pregame shows - all of them - are worthless. Just endless commercials with no information that you can't get anywhere else.
Lemond was asked the question early this week by Matt about how UK should have an advantage in the paint v Bama.
Lemond responded with: ”Ummm I dont really know what the Tide has down low.”
WTF? Do your homework!

Last edited:
Lemond was asked the question early this week by Matt about how UK should have an advantage in the paint v Bama.
Lemond responded with”Ummm I dont really know what the Tide has down low.”
WTF? Do your homework!
He was busy studying up on Strength of Schedule stats and rankings, that's why he's so clueless… .. oh wait, that was you. Muh bad.

I think Ryan is overall a good dude, but geez he’s not too smart.

Self promotion is Matt's favorite topic. Anyone that has listened to him, over the last year especially, knows this. So whenever he gets an opportunity to have his minions read, watch or listen to his outside endeavors it increases his exposure. His call in audience is no more than his own RAH RAH groupies, except for those who will sit through it to get UK info.

His show has gotten to the point where ANY opinion that goes away from HIS on ANY topic will be shot down IMMEDIATELY and you will be cut off. Then he even goes further to try and convince you that HIS opinion is correct and the opposing view is either misguided or right out WRONG. Since the election he has been even MORE ARROGANT.

So if you listen to his show you have to take all of the above into account. He does get SOME inside info on the basketball and football programs, but you have to put up with the other CRAP to get it.

Disabled his website a few weeks ago....no longer listen during the week either (not that he cares...)

My guess is if UK fans were more aware of the tripe he posts to his personal Twitter account(@mattjonesradio), they'd be much less likely to listen/visit his website

Sounds like cancel culture

KSR has gone the route of MTV. MTV no longer plays music and KSR no longer talks Kentucky Sports.

Disabled his website a few weeks ago....no longer listen during the week either (not that he cares...)

My guess is if UK fans were more aware of the tripe he posts to his personal Twitter account(@mattjonesradio), they'd be much less likely to listen/visit his website

So do you only consume entertainment of people who have the same political views as you? It's pretty easy to separate the two IMO.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
ADVERTISEMENT