ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday night basketball games on tv

I was listening to the Tennessee spaces after the game and they mentioned vescovi being banged up, I didn’t know key was hurt

I think it’s hilarious how uNC, who was in the title game last year and is a blue blood, can't get on any of the ESPN networks.
They are on the ACC EXTRA network… not the ACC network, ACC extra.

So weird.

Kansas is allowed to commit twice as many fouls than opponents in pretty much every game. That is the main reason they don’t have 5 losses which should be 6 after tonight.

Reactions: crawfords corner
Wish we could fast fwd these last 4 mins of the Kansas game. We know how it ends anyways. The other big 12 team pisses down their leg, Kansas gets a few lucky calls and escape with another win in their Mickey Mouse conference.

Reactions: Smashcat
Kansas is allowed to commit twice as many fouls than opponents in pretty much every game. That is the main reason they don’t have 5 losses which should be 6 after tonight.

Right. Perfect example.

So, the 2nd possession where Wilson was guarding Keyontae he definitely played great D a moment ago. The first possession just before it though Wilson defended him and clearly hit Keyontae on the arm. Clear as day. No call. You and I both know if Keyontae would have hit Wilson on the arm they would have called him for the foul.

Reactions: Schwagg
Right. Perfect example.

So, the 2nd possession where Wilson was guarding Keyontae he definitely played great D a moment ago. The first possession just before it though Wilson defended him and clearly hit Keyontae on the arm. Clear as day. No call. You and I both know if Keyontae would have hit Wilson on the arm they would have called him for the foul.
Yep. Kansas players are allowed to play ultra aggressive while their opponents must play much less aggressive. Plus other types of calls always benefit the Squawks, especially in crunch time.

Game will 100 percent be starting on ESPN news
ghostbusters-god.gif

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Yep. Kansas players are allowed to play ultra aggressive while their opponents must play much less aggressive. Plus other types of calls always benefit the Squawks, especially in crunch time.
3 of the Ku starters fouled out quit whining

ADVERTISEMENT