ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly Donovan has predicted Acaden Lewis to commit to UK!

University-6

Sophomore
Sep 28, 2017
LFG!

I know some of you don't like him, but Trilly has a verry good prediction rate. Maybe Acaden wanted this out with Brown visiting right now?
GYgR8vVW8AIRCVu

Last edited:
Agree with others, his final 4 schools tells you all you need to know. I think some have dissed him a little as a pg because he is so effective at getting his own shot if he wants to, but if you watch a lot of tape he is a good distributor of the ball.

Agree with others, his final 4 schools tells you all you need to know. I think some have dissed him a little as a pg because he is so effective at getting his own shot if he wants to, but if you watch a lot of tape he is a good distributor of the ball.
it would be nice to have a point guard that cans score & create on his own.
keeps the defense strong & stops them from dropping off of the point guard that is no threat to score

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
Man…..I’m not seeing much of a dip in recruiting. Every thumper on this board was saying kiss the top classes goodbye.

If Caleb Wilson comes also, what did we ever really need Cal for?

Seems like it. I'm very impressed if we can land this duo.

Any one know what sort of NIL packages were offering? I keep hearing top guys got 1.5 or 2mil from some random school, so curious what were offering.

Seems like it. I'm very impressed if we can land this duo.

Any one know what sort of NIL packages were offering? I keep hearing top guys got 1.5 or 2mil from some random school, so curious what were offering.
Anyone who says they know a dollar amount on players is lying...period.

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”​

College Accuse GIF

Trilly is something like 345/347 on predictions. Many speculate it is a very well-known college hoops journalist who will someday reveal himself when he calls it quits.

Accurately called Haralson to ND the other day when every IU fan around swore it was IU.

If he is saying UK, then it's UK.

Reactions: BarefootBeach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT