ADVERTISEMENT

Travis to UK

Yes his eligibility is over and he is now a graduate assistant on the coaching staff. Obviously the reason everybody has been so excited today.:)

Reactions: TIE543
He’s same age as Perry Ellis, but remarkably STILL has another year of eligibility.

B_qpcLYU0AAdOt2.jpg

He's a grad transfer. In order to be eligible immediately, he had to have a 4th year still available AND also had to graduate with a degree AND begin pursuing a graduate degree at a new school. He was awarded another year of eligibility because an injury cost him the vast majority of his sophomore season. So, there's his other year of eligibility. He just finished his undergraduate degree last week, so there's that hurdle. So, per NCAA rule, he can transfer for his final year of eligibility, enroll as a grad student, and be available immediately. He's not a walk-on. He's a scholarship player.

Isnt that like buying Jimmy Dean sausage without the fat?

What do you have against Jimmy?:rolleyes: That's some good stuff. I can't eat it much anymore but I would if I could but I can't so I won't (much)...(No issues just trying to stay svelte.) I eat butter when I eat butter instead of margarine which has no food properties (Like digesting car oil but with a nice flavor), just about like high fructose anything. Run from that crap.

HELL YESSSSSS!!!!

Sorry, I've been swamped with a new job promotion and haven't even logged onto the Internet since Tuesday, nor have I even turned on the TV. I knew he was supposed to visit on Tuesday, and most felt he wouldn't even take a 'Nova visit, so this is terrific news!!
This gives us a much needed, and of course very skilled and experienced, big man to compliment PJ. We are going to be scary good come March when these guys have been through the wars of our OOC schedule, and of course a very good SEC slate.

Welcome to the greatest basketball program of all time Mr. Travis!!!!! Cal is so amazing, and we're SOOO damn lucky to have him.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now believe Travis knew he was coming to UK since the spring. I believe he was told at that time Vanderbilt wasn’t coming back. I also think this “interest” in Nova was a dog and pony show. He never set a date to go Nova because he knew he was committing to UK on his visit from the jump.

ADVERTISEMENT