ADVERTISEMENT

Travis to UK

CarrieKeegan-RedEyecanshakingif_zps8ba5f8b0.gif

Got Milk....

XckFrST.jpg

Yep. Bilas has ALWAYS shown he loves great teams as well as being ok with transfers, players getting paid etc. there is a reason players LOVE Bilas because he’s like a player in the media and fights for their cause. Only people who don’t like him are butt hurt people when he rightfully criticizes their favorite team or player, even though the criticism has been spot on
Hogwash,when was the last time Bilas criticized Duke or UNC for anything and Lord knows there was much to be critical about.

Well, this gets a UK guy really excited, for sure. Can't wait for basketball season to start this year, could be way special. And, we all get the bonus of early preview with the Bahamas trip!!!

Reactions: UKrazycat2
damn i'm on vacation and this just made it far better. good luck trying to win against us this next season. hashfag# NOPE!

Just looked up his stats against Arizona last year.

20 points, 10 rebounds
23 points, 10 rebounds

Yes, please.

Only had one game the entire season where he failed to score in double digits, and only three games where he grabbed less than 5 rebounds.

Now going up against EJ, PJ and Reid every day for the next 10 months should help Nick Richards the most. Don’t be surprised if Richards starts shining in Feb./March and ends up being the piece that puts us over the top in winning #9.

The one thing we’ve missed over time is truly talented, experienced players. We love Hawkins and Willis for sticking around, but let’s be honest; they were role players. I’ll take an experienced guy that averaged 20/9 in a major conference anyday

Reactions: wildcatwelder
If you’re talking about Randy Travis, there’s going to be a fourth wooden cross.
I would say it's offensive, but only one on the cross mattered, the other two were sinners. You lost that in translation, or lack of reading it.

Things might get interesting real early in college basketball this year. somewhere Jay Bilas is madder than hell right about now and Coach K's back is killing him

And they will suffer from a true nocturne-al awakening. They are screaming for light but it will not come.

Duke was slated as the rising sun of the ncaa...

Cal says; "Nonsense, by all means, move..."

ADVERTISEMENT