ADVERTISEMENT

Travis "looks uncomfrtable"

Julius Randle says Hello

Uh 2013-14 season is....years... Randle averaged just over 10 rebounds per game, Just over 50% in Field goals.

Travis is playing poorly according to several on this site and is averaging over 10 rebounds per game with a lot more talent around him. What's your point?

I'm saying by stating "years" you make it sound like we haven't seen a rebounder like him in ages LoL just a semantic argument. Don't get your panties in a wad there big fella.

Uh 2013-14 season is....years... Randle averaged just over 10 rebounds per game, Just over 50% in Field goals.

Travis is playing poorly according to several on this site and is averaging over 10 rebounds per game with a lot more talent around him. What's your point?

I think you're misinterpreting the post.

He did play poorly by his standards. In spite of that, he averaged 10 and 10. I posted this thread to point out that he's a hell of a player, and that even his bad games are double doubles.

to be honest, i thought RT looked pretty great.

He looked like shit in post offense. But i been saying since before the exhibition game. That's not something we need. We need him to pass out after getting rebound.

I also loved that he finished the Bahamas with shooting threes. I want to see expansion of that. Reduce the post up game, and add more face up shooting. Also pass out from the post, and he can really dominate without scoring.

His rebounding is insane...he's average 10.3 rpg in 27.8 minutes.

BTW, every time he passed out from the post...i believe he got a open 3 which went in... we want moreeeee of this!

I think you're misinterpreting the post.

He did play poorly by his standards. In spite of that, he averaged 10 and 10. I posted this thread to point out that he's a hell of a player, and that even his bad games are double doubles.

That wasn't pointed at you or your thread. I quoted who it was pointed at. Not sure how you could see it otherwise but it was not pointed to you or your thread.

Reactions: Cats192
I'm saying by stating "years" you make it sound like we haven't seen a rebounder like him in ages LoL just a semantic argument. Don't get your panties in a wad there big fella.

Don't wear panties and am lesser now than I was which is a good thing. Words mean things, I will always try using the correct words. No biggie though, just typing on a message board...

Reactions: Cal-4-Three
He’s going to have trouble adjusting to the pace a bit. Should do great in half court sets but may struggle when we are running and gunning.

He’s going to have trouble adjusting to the pace a bit. Should do great in half court sets but may struggle when we are running and gunning.

If he can be brought up to speed, Cal and UK will do it.

Reactions: chroix
Big, strong player that will do great in the role he will be asked to play at UK. Looks to be a very solid rebounder. I didn't think he had a 40", but was a little surprised that he is definitely a below the rim player. With Richards, Washington, and Reid we are solid in the post. Will be interested to see where EJ ends up fitting in the mix. He could end up being the best of them all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT