Trae Young...

never heard of him

had to google

"nice hair, fam"

"got some dirt on your lip"

.....looks 40

youngjpg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He going to be bald by 26. Going to be rough marketing wise cuz he will look funny as shite bald.
Yall do know that if Kentucky makes the tourney as a 8,9 seed that Oklahoma will be our opponent right? WE ARE ON A COLLISON COURSE with Mr. Young. Bank on it. UK vs Oklahoma first round.
Uk better keep on winning to avoid that game as thee 1st rounder. The selection committee can't freaking wait. Hell it's already in stone unless UK or Oklahoma do something about it by winning some games.
I want a 6 seed in the villanova region playing a 11 seed from the acc not freaking Oklahoma in the duke region. win out dammit!

Last edited:
He going to be bald by 26. Going to be rough marketing wise cuz he will look funny as shite bald.
Yall do know that if Kentucky makes the tourney as a 8,9 seed that Oklahoma will be our opponent right? WE ARE ON A COLLISON COURSE with Mr. Young. Bank on it. UK vs Oklahoma first round.
Uk better keep on winning to avoid that game as thee 1st rounder. The selection committee can't freaking wait. Hell it's already in stone unless UK or Oklahoma do something about it by winning some games.
I want a 6 seed in the villanova region playing a 11 seed from the acc not freaking Oklahoma in the duke region. win out dammit!

Absolutely agree, you can bet Oklahoma will be our 8/9 or 7/10 opponent if both teams end up in that range. Which I would absolutely take, we seem to play better against the teams that play up-and-down. Virginia Tech, WVU and Louisville being three examples.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I'd take Oklahoma. They've lost 8 of the last 10 and Bama torched them. The 8/9 matchup is going to be a tough game regardless. I'll take my chances on a team living off of hype that we matchup well with

I don't know why we would be worried about playing Oklahoma in the NCAAT. You have 1 player to worry about. UK wins that game going away.
I can think of 30 other teams I would rather avoid tbh.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Has he fallen out of the lottery yet? No way would I spend a top 10 pick on him with this loaded draft class.

Sometimes worry and stress will make your hair fall out. Soon he will be shaving his entire head due to baldness. Check him in a couple of years and see how slick he is. Guarantee

The kid can only do so much......... not even lebron or steph could carry a team of trash every game.

If you want to make fun of OU.... thats fair.... because the team is losing.... but give respect to the kid for his talent.... he's having to carry a whole team on his back. 1 vs 5 is hard

He would have been a terrific prototypical pg for UK this year. He was one of those players that would have provided the leadership that this team is missing.

He would have also been surrounded by better players. He is a great pg and will do well in the NBA, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT