ADVERTISEMENT

Toughest game of the 4 tonight

Nuke99m

All-SEC
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2002
Tom Hart on Twitter: "San Lorenzo is a veteran squad. They are the 3x defending champions of LNB (National League). They feature @DSims0 who was the @SoConSports Player of the Year while at @appstate He dropped 40 on @HailState his Sr. yr. They play @KentuckyMBB Thursday at 7 ET on @SECNetwork"

As long as they don't trip,flop or slap the floor we will probably be o k.Hope they don't wear orange uniforms either.

I think Mega Bemax will be the toughest game. They have 3 players projected to be drafted in this upcoming draft, and they've produced the most NBA talent in the past few years behind Kentucky and Duke.

That said, this is gonna be a really, really, really hard game. Wouldn't be shocked at all if UK lost. If they don't play better than they did last night, they will lose.

I think Mega Bemax will be the toughest game. They have 3 players projected to be drafted in this upcoming draft, and they've produced the most NBA talent in the past few years behind Kentucky and Duke.

That said, this is gonna be a really, really, really hard game. Wouldn't be shocked at all if UK lost. If they don't play better than they did last night, they will lose.
Agree.

Could be interesting, for sure. Hopefully, the guys are learning tons about playing together as a team. The stronger the competition, the better for this young group of Cats. It is all about the development of chemistry and of each person’s role on the team.

UK is a 9 point underdog and +300 on the ML. So yes, I would say they’re not the favorite to win.

DkMABynX0AAuO7y.jpg:large

The next three games are tough. There is a real chance of going 1-3.
As long as we don’t get killed we’ll be fine.

Play and learn, that's all this is about. Winning really isn't relevant. I hope whatever then need to learn and grow the fastest happens.

Reactions: bbncal02
I agree. I’m glad we got a win to start off with though. It is a win-win down there. If we lose, no biggie, it’s August. If we win, all the better.
If we win, all the better, so long as they learned in the process.

That’s quite a line. Can you bet the game at the sports book next door?

If we win, all the better, so long as they learned in the process.

Everything at this point is a learning opportunity. I think this team is miles apart from last years in that category. I see hustle and drive. I see that desire to be the best and get in the NBA. Not just “Meh, I’m bidding my time.”

I have a feeling we lose tonight.
The first game UK was expected to win. The first game against someone besides themselves and they win by 20 with no shooting.

Now game two comes along. Nerves go away, talent rises to the top, and the prognosticators say UK is +400 a underdog?

How can UK lose this game. They say the other team has 3 NBA players. How many is on this UK team.

I don’t ever bet but That money line bet seems illogical and the UK getting points against anybody seems foolish especially a game in the Bahamas with the stands full of the BBN.

The first game UK was expected to win. The first game against someone besides themselves and they win by 20 with no shooting.

Now game two comes along. Nerves go away, talent rises to the top, and the prognosticators say UK is +400 a underdog?

How can UK lose this game. They say the other team has 3 NBA players. How many is on this UK team.

I don’t ever bet but That money line bet seems illogical and the UK getting points against anybody seems foolish especially a game in the Bahamas with the stands full of the BBN.

I don’t disagree we are definitely the more talented team and probably the better team in the long run. The difference is the team we’re playing is mostly 30 year olds. One of the players on the other team scored 58 points in an NBA D-Leagur game. They’re not scrubs. We’re playing really well right now but I just had a feeling we’d lose. Knock on wood we keep playing well and prove my worries wrong.

Looks like worries unfounded. Played well tonight from what I’ve heard. Can’t wait to watch when I get home.

Worse we can do now is split. And as I said. We split or go above I’ll be happy.

Very shocked by how easy they made it look. Biggest thing most wont mention is he lack of turnovers by this squad. Usually UK is tiring that thing over like hot cakes, not so much thanks in large part to Quickley (who I’ll continue to praise since he likely won’t get much mention since his numbers won’t jump off the page)

Reactions: Jazzycat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT