ADVERTISEMENT

Tough, long day at work

Jan 29, 2015
Rochester, NY
I recently have learned to deal with tough losses pretty well. Especially season ending losses, but this one just hurts more than most. I felt very confident heading into that game, and with the other 3 teams remaining thought we had a phenomenal chance to win it all with such a great group of kids representing the university.

Also the fact that it happened to be against Carolina. I can't get over that. My brother, and 3 of my best friends are huge Carolina fans. They have not texted or called to talk shit and rub it in or anything, but I can't come to grips with having to see them and talk about that game that I felt was taken from us. I might need a full week before I am ready to talk about this game with Carolina fans.

Couldn't get it off my mind today at work, it just sucks. Gonna be a long offseason, but here's to knowing that Kentuckys future is brighter than any team in the country and we are lucky to be Kentucky basketball fans :cheers2:

Yeah I'm trying to focus my attention to the recruiting and push that game out of my mind. Gonna be hard but hopefully some good news regarding recruits and current players will soften the blow.

Has there been an overwhelming response across the country to the way the game was called? I've been unable to watch or listen to any of the postgame commentary.

Reactions: BassProCat
You have a plethora of sports shows... radio, TV, basketball, non-basketball.. take aim at how badly that game was officiated. Lot of articles posted here.

I had a Uconn fan, Notre Dame fan AND a freaking UNC fan tell me that the Tarheels benefited (The UNC fan said "They got SOME calls".. I can't expect him to admit that UNC didn't deserve the win).

It's out there.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I've had 2 lifers comment , 2 decades long fans of Gonzaga and Lil Brother , both said the fix was in.

people should stop thinking that road to title is so easy. Don't think that far ahead. one step at a time.

ADVERTISEMENT