ADVERTISEMENT

Tosh.0 at the YUM Center....

I went to the one in columbus on Thursday and he did a Louisville and whores joke and made fun of how they pronounce Louisville.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Hell as much as I can't stand Carolina I'd give them 2 more just to see loserville lose theirs!! I can't imaging why any UK fan wouldn't feel the same way!!

Reactions: Blouman
I could care less about a commuter school down the road. UNC needs to go down and go down hard

The commuter school down the road is about to be one of the favorites for the title if they return Mitchell. Then if they get Langford the next year they could easily be a favorite again. I think if they win another during the Cal era then we might all stop with calling them any kind of names. They just keep rolling right along.

The commuter school down the road is about to be one of the favorites for the title if they return Mitchell. Then if they get Langford the next year they could easily be a favorite again. I think if they win another during the Cal era then we might all stop with calling them any kind of names. They just keep rolling right along.

whatever - they'll always be the commuter school in the shadow of UK

LOL A. Mitchell ain't coming back B. They could easily lose Adel as well. C. They will be a top 10 team next year but they will like almost always lose to UK so if we want to belittile them we can as if they want that to change they need to actually beat us more then once every 5-7 times. It ain't a rivalry if the other team rarely wins . If what they are doing is rolling then we are steam rolling .

Lmao whatever you say delusional Little Brother fan.

Lot of ifs in there. Lot of BIG ifs.

Lmao. Rolling right along. Their program has been a joke under Pimptino except for the two years they paid whores to screw players and recruits.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
According to Bozich...

Wearing a University of Louisville basketball jersey on stage, Tosh thanked everybody for their hospitality – especially the hookers waiting backstage.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/35201714/...sville-basketball-pitino-with-ncaa-everything

This my friends is why LilBrothel loses the banner and soooooo much more. They are a disgrace and late night comic fodder.

If their 2013 is taken away, will Ricky get his tattoo removed as well? I say yes. Only fitting.

Hell as much as I can't stand Carolina I'd give them 2 more just to see loserville lose theirs!! I can't imaging why any UK fan wouldn't feel the same way!!
Disagree
there is a huge difference between the two scandals - as salacious as UofL's was, at worst it's nothing a little penicillin can't fix
at unc** not only did cheating occur, but the 4-yr players were cheated of a legitimate degree. Many lost their draft status' because they were encouraged to stay - and in the process lost a lot of money. Their degrees aren't worth shit (pardon the language)

I'm no fan of the cards - and while their scandal sells papers (so to speak), unc** is far worse, IMO

Disagree
there is a huge difference between the two scandals - as salacious as UofL's was, at worst it's nothing a little penicillin can't fix
at unc** not only did cheating occur, but the 4-yr players were cheated of a legitimate degree. Many lost their draft status' because they were encouraged to stay - and in the process lost a lot of money. Their degrees aren't worth shit (pardon the language)

I'm no fan of the cards - and while their scandal sells papers (so to speak), unc** is far worse, IMO
I could care less which scandal is worse. loserville is our in state rival, and I always want the worst for them!!

There is a huge difference between the two scandals...
This Old Man has (LITERALLY) come close to fist fights with Heel fans who:
.....lump us in with Louisville ("Cal's trick is Rick's Tricks")
.....reduce their sins to one rogue class that ALL students were offered, so it's not athletic dept issue.

Yea, that pisses me off (you said shxt so I can say pxss).

Reactions: Bkocats
This Old Man has (LITERALLY) come close to fist fights with Heel fans who:
.....lump us in with Louisville ("Cal's trick is Rick's Tricks")
.....reduce their sins to one rogue class that ALL students were offered, so it's not athletic dept issue.

Yea, that pisses me off (you said shxt so I can say pxss).
[cheers]

not to continue beating the drum, I have no issue with those wanting UL to get hammered by the NCAA

but I am convinced that academic fraud is the worst possible (non criminal) sin an academic institution can commit to the NCAA.

hiring a kid a stripper (lets just set aside the prostitution for the moment) does not give the kid or the school an unfair advantage in playing athletics. For that matter , neither does a $100 handshake. If you are to believe the kid would be playing college ball, then those are simply enticements to play at a school. Don't think I'm condoning by saying that - but those do not give the school an unfair advantage if you are to believe this kid would have ended up at some college. (stay with me on that - I"m not saying its not an advantage in recruiting, although it appears that didn't work out for UL, I'm saying its not an advantage of whether the kids actually plays ball or not)

However, if the school is creating an environment where the kid does not have to live up the academic requirements of the school, then that is definitely an unfair advantage. And worse, it essentially makes the student athlete concept a sham. He becomes a professional athlete without the academic side of it.

Now is that worse than what Penn St did? Absolutely not, but that was a criminal activity where people should and did go to jail. While the NCAA felt they had an obligation to step in and further punish Penn St., the crimes committed did not address student athletes.

Now UL is a bit murkier, because its likely they did solicit prostitution that may have included an underage girl as well as high school seniors that ( I would assume) would be considered minors. However at the end, these actions did not give UL an advantage in winning the national championship.

UNC has at least 1 national championship won with players who had no business being on the court.

My point in this is - whatever punishment UL receives, UNC should receive worse - noticeably worse.

ADVERTISEMENT