ADVERTISEMENT

Toppin 360 dunk

Was awesome but IMHO it can now be retired for good. Just a regular dunk is good enough. Imagine Cal has also weighed in with a similar sentiment. Had he missed that I would’ve stroked out I think.

Fair enough I think like anything else time and place dictates this kinda stuff. If Uk is beating Morehead by 25 and a player tries this it’s one thing. In a close game against Auburn it’s another. Maybe that makes me sounds like an old man but oh well.

it was amazing tho no doubt glad it happened with benefit of hindsight.

I liked that Jacob had enough alpha in him to attempt and pull it off, KB and others should take note, warrior approach.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
While it was entertaining and I loved watching, part of me felt like he was on my lawn. I think that might have been an example of Calipari's complaint of Jacob's immaturity.

That, or it could just be my PTSD from all of the missed dunks from the team this year.

Reactions: Atrain7732
It was inexcusable and totally the wrong thing to even attempt in that spot. Very fortunate he made it. Something like that shouldn’t of even been considered in the 1st half of a tight SEC road game. There’s no scenario where a “look at me” type of attempt should be made over a safe, guaranteed 2 points your team will certainly need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT