ADVERTISEMENT

Topix is gone.

Your name was brought up there often, huh?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haven’t lived in a small town in like 16 years but if you want to find out who calls each other sluts and druggies and find out if the cashier at Big Lots is single, well, Topix is the go-to.

Lol

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Haven’t lived in a small town in like 16 years but if you want to find out who calls each other sluts and druggies and find out if the cashier at Big Lots is single, well, Topix is the go-to.

Lol

Sounds like I have been missing out on a valuable resource! haha

Reactions: KingOfBBN
I always thought a community based message board had the potential to be a very positive thing. Topix proved the opposite to be true.

I thought that the anonymity of Topix brought out everyone's inner retard but Facebook has proven that wrong as well.

Reactions: JDHoss
Beautiful women were really trashed by women on there.

It had one use. If something happened and police had not released the details, you could often find out on Topix.

Reactions: augustaky1
Sounds like I have been missing out on a valuable resource! haha

Iaminterested: Who is the hot burnette that works at the Dolar Store?

Co-worker: That is Amber...she is shacking up and she is a hore.

Amber'smom: She ain't no whore that's my daughter. Say it to my face bitch.

Deb: She is cheating on Jermy with that tall dude at McDonals. Her kid looks like him.

CriticalBastard: Hot? She ways 2 bills.

Pretty much what you missed.

Trying to spale like Topix.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

RIP

Hate to see you go but love to watch you leave.

Iaminterested: Who is the hot burnette that works at the Dolar Store?

Co-worker: That is Amber...she is shacking up and she is a hore.

Amber'smom: She ain't no whore that's my daughter. Say it to my face bitch.

Deb: She is cheating on Jermy with that tall dude at McDonals. Her kid looks like him.

CriticalBastard: Hot? She ways 2 bills.

Pretty much what you missed.

Trying to spale like Topix.

Hahaha. That’s super accurate.

One of my favorites was the girl obviously fishing for someone to talk about her.

“Hey, who’s that girl that works at Giovanni’s? Is she single?”

“Who’s the hottest girls at Giovanni’s?”

Last edited:
I grew up in London, KY. When I Googled someone's name to see how they were doing or what they were up to and a Topix link came up I knew it was going to be interesting. RIP to the Jerry Springer of message boards.

Hahaha. That’s super accurate.

One of my favorites was the girl obviously fishing for someone to talk about her.

“Hey, who’s that girl that works at Giovanni’s? Is she single?”

“Who’s the hottest girls at Giovanni’s?”

*Concerning "that girl that works at Giovanni's", who is probably a nice-looking working mother who has a nice church-going family and sings in the church choir .......

"She a fat crackhead ho who will sleep with anybody for pills. You better watch yor stuff if she's around cause she'll steal it. She abuses her kids and her skanky mama don't do nothin about it. She tried to hook up with my man and if she sees me around, she better run."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT