ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25ish SG Tyler Herro decommits from Wisconsin

Bluesnky

Senior
Jan 24, 2013
This guy is supposed to be one of the top, perhaps THE TOP, 3 pt shooters in the 2018 class. I wonder if Cal will get involved?

Nice size at 6'5" for a SG. If he could give you Bookeresque (or Murray) percentages from beyond the arc, it would help keep the interior open and defenders from sagging.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Duke, Gonzaga, BYU, Utah, Butler, and Vanderbilt are early favorites.
Lol. Talk about the most stereotypical list of schools for a white guy to choose from.

And don't turn this into me a being a racist thing. If you can't laugh at stuff like this then put me on ignore. That's an open invitation, not targeted at Angus.

Last edited:
Blueworld, I could see an offer extended if Grimes passes on UK in favor of KU. After all, slide Johnson to SF when Herro is on the court.

Reminds me kinda of Shep, would love for him to come. How is the scholarship count?if we get Zion, Johnson and Bol, is there a school open?

Lol. Talk about the most stereotypical list of schools for a white guy to choose from.

And don't turn this into me a being a racist thing. If you can't laugh at stuff like this then put me on ignore. That's an open invitation, not targeted at Angus.
You do realize the post was sarcasm.....right?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

776.jpg

Reactions: Cats192
25ish white boy? if he commits to UK, cue the, he'll never play, should transfer posts.

Reactions: Cindog28
We could use another forward since it’s looking more and more like vanderbilt won’t play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT